At Real Estate, you advise public and private parties on financial issues related to real estate & area development, transactions, real estate portfolios, partnerships & ecosystems and location strategy & site selection. Your field of work is diverse but almost always has a financial aspect.
Examples of work include:
- You analyse the financial consequences of real estate decisions and guide clients in collecting project and real estate financing.
- You draw up business cases for large investment projects such as the development of sea or airports.
- You will supervise the sale of development sites and real estate portfolios.
- You advise on complex real estate transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions.
- You advise on location strategy and identify the most suitable location to suit the client's needs.
- You support parties in improving feasibility and cooperation in real estate and area development.
- You create innovative partnerships and initiate the development of campuses and ecosystems.
At Real Estate you work on many different real estate-related issues in a multidisciplinary environment.