Appreciation is very important at Deloitte. Anyone working for us will notice that we voice our appreciation both in personal attention but also though our host of employment benefits.
Our main employment condition is of course your salary. Besides a fixed salary, you also get to share in Deloitte’s profit. The fixed salary is based on the role that you have and the competency profile that goes with that role.
Of course we also offer a regular package of secondary employment conditions. A selection:
- 26 days of paid annual leave;
- the option to exchange three national holidays for three non-national holidays;
- the possibility to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- the possibility to go on sabbatical for at least two months;
- a laptop and iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 2%;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
- the opportunity to participate in more than 50 well-being initiatives such as daily (virtual) workouts, mindfulness workshops, and the Deloitte FIT app;
- the possibility to dedicate a certain percentage of your working time to the Deloitte Impact Foundation.
Are you at Deloitte for an internship (while writing your thesis)? Then, you will receive compensation. Depending on the kid of internship and the number of days that you are with us, we offer compensation in line with the market. You will also be provided with a laptop during your internship period.
Paid for continuing education
For Deloitte, your personal and professional development is important. That’s why we offer all sorts of learning programs, but you can also take external courses or studies. We will reimburse the costs. If you want to take an external course during your employment, we will even continue to pay (depending on your choice of course) half of your salary.
Although our offices are located around the country, chances are that there is not one right on your doorstep. At Deloitte we have an extensive lease plan. If you are not eligible for the plan, we offer a compensation for the kilometers that make up your home-work commute.
The lease car plan is for colleagues in certain roles, with an employment contract of a minimum of 24 hours per week. As a participant of the plan, you can opt for a lease car, gross car compensation (cash option) or a public transport annual pass.
If you choose not to receive a lease car, because you already have a car, for example, you can choose the cash option. The cash option is a gross amount paid monthly with your salary. In this case, you are responsible for your own home to work commute and work-based travel.
Travel expenses made are then considered to be covered by the cash option.
Travelling by public transport
Instead of a lease car, you can also choose the public transport annual pass. This can be used for business travel, for travel to your studies and for your home to work commute. The costs of the public transport annual pass will be compensated in proportion to the employment contract.
If you are working on an assignment for a client in the center of town, easy to reach by public transport, and you don’t fancy being stuck in traffic, you can use the NS-Business Card for easy and environmentally friendly travel. For these types of business travel, every Deloitte employee receives—besides the lease car—an NS Business Card, enabling first class travel.
Students who are with us on an internship or work experience do not get a separate compensation for travel expenses. We assume that as a student you can travel using your public transport student card. If this is not the case, we can come to a separate arrangement with you. Any questions about this? Please contact the recruiter of the department where you wish to be an intern or graduate.