Joining the Credit Risk team to deliver extraordinary performance, and impressing your clients with knowledge and expertise. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Credit risk practitioners help banks and other financial institutions in keeping the risks associated to the credit component of their portfolio under control. In this context, losses mainly arise from borrowers or counterparties failing to meet their obligations in accordance with agreed terms. Therefore, credit risk practitioners perform their work in strict contact with regulation, in a continuously transforming environment, characterized by the advent of new digital and data driven-decisions.
A Consultant at Deloitte Credit Risk has an impact on the global financial service industry by servicing key clients and working in projects which positively change the financial service industry. Besides working on assignments, consultants also support in preparing proposals and you will contribute to research and writing articles.
We foster a collaborative culture where talented colleagues can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
This is how
- build and communicate a strategic and innovative vision on the financial services industry;
- able to connect and advise on the full credit risk cycle, as well as other key aspects of financial institutions;
- apply your skills in quantitative modelling or data analytics;
- effectively translate technical results into impact for senior stakeholders;
- build and maintain a strong network in the financial service industry and peers in quantitative modelling.
You share your expertise with about 30 other colleagues in the Credit Risk Modeling team that is part of Financial Risk Management within Deloitte Risk Advisory.
At Financial Risk Management, we focus on the development and validation of models, using quantitative methods and techniques to solve various challenges faced by our clients. This includes the use of modeling techniques from quantitative finance, statistics, and applied mathematics. In addition, we also take into account the impact of laws and regulations.
In this department, we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That's why we value innovation and personal development.
What we offer
- in addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- an overtime arrangement that allows you to receive compensation for overtime;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- work from home office set-up allowance to make sure you have everything you need to work in an ergonomically-friendly manner;
- flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32 or 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- the possibility to go on sabbatical for at least 2 months;
- a good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel pass for Europe or the Mobility+ option or a gross cash option with which you arrange all your own transport or a public transport annual subscription;
- an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a laptop with a 4G connection;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Consultant in the Credit Risk team, you also are/have:
- a degree in: Actuarial Science, Econometrics, Mathematics, Economics, (Quantitative) Finance or a science Master;
- ambitious, independent, energetic and able to perform under pressure;
- living in the Netherlands;
- affinity with the financial and corporate sector;
- excellent analytical skills;
- affinity with quantitative modelling, and/or programming;
- a team player;
- good communicative skills;
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.