As Financial experts we work with CFOs in different industries realizing revolutionary changes and improvements. Building the Finance function of the future
What impact will you make?
As a (Senior) Consultant at Finance & Performance, you will be working in a multidisciplinary team dedicated to a great variety of projects and a diverse set of clients, both in profit as in non-profit organizations, nationally and internationally. From day one you will work directly with the client on complex financial and economic issues, using your skills, know-how and expertise.
This is how
- analysing of current financial department of an organization and its processes to translate this into a new design, for example a new target operating model, establishment of shared service centres, or creating a plan for a post-merger integration;
- advising on implementation of strategic performance & risk management cycles, including the corresponding management information (Finance & Risk reporting dashboards), KPI frameworks and Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting programs;
- advising on implementation of improvements concerning the performance of the organization in for example; cash flow management, cost reduction programs, benefit tracking and profitability & costing programs;
- advising on process improvement and optimization of end-to-end (financial) processes. For example; on Record to Report (of which accelerating the closing processes), Order to Cash and Procure to Pay;
- your project activities mainly consist of: independently managing of (sub) projects; preparation and supervising and accompanying of workshops and meetings; providing advice to the client on improvement programs and how to realize and implement; contribution to drafting and further improving the propositions and Deloitte methodology in order to make an impact.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1.500 colleagues in Consulting. You will share your expertise in the Finance & Performance offering in Amsterdam – all of whom are specialist in the Enterprise Technology & Performance portfolio.
Impact and value drive everything we do. We work at the highest level, with C-Suite Executives and their senior leaders, to create solutions that deliver the absolute maximum return on investment, across the backbone of their organizations. We transform the digital enterprise with innovative and core technologies, delivering tangible, sustainable benefits.
You will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide simple solutions to complex problems. You will deliver innovative business outcomes, working alongside some of the greatest minds around. Together you’ll take a holistic view of key functions, spanning strategy articulation, process design and technology enablement, with a focus on enabling functions, such as Finance, Supply Chain and Technology.
Finance & Performance
As businesses evolve to either thrive or survive, the role of Finance is becoming ever more important. It is no longer appropriate to just be a guardian of the numbers, Finance needs to engage themselves even more with the business, utilizing the latest technology to drive change. As market leaders, our Finance practice has the breadth of capabilities to help organizations become that Finance function of the future.
Consulting definitely makes an impact: here is an example how.
“My vision is that organizations need to establish a futureproof finance function that can contribute to the success of the business.”
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, you earn a share of the profit;
- great career opportunities. Every 2 to 3 years you grow, depending on your ambitions and performance, to a new position;
- a development program that allows you to continue to develop
- 26 vacation days per year and the possibility to purchase 15 vacation days per year
- a 32-40-hour working week
- the possibility to take a month of (unpaid) leave every year
- an excellent mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe or a cash option, an annual public transport subscription or a travel allowance;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- a good pension scheme;
- flexible working hours and the ability to work from home;
- the possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- the possibility to benefit from tax-attractive matters, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan.
What you offer
You are analytically strong, critical and strong content-wise. But most of all, you want to achieve the best results for clients. In doing so you set the bar high for yourself and your colleagues, and you have the skills to realize this result in collaboration with many different stakeholders involved (in the Netherlands and abroad). In addition, you meet the following requirements;
- a completed university degree, preferably in business administration, business economics or finance;
- preferably also a postgraduate course;
- at least around 2 to 6 years of relevant work experience;
- experience in finance (including in the banking sector) and preferably also experience in consultancy;
- genuine interest in and a good sense of IT;
- excellent professional proficiency in Dutch and English language, spoken and written.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We are looking forward to receive your application for this position. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.
Questions? For the answers, contact Senior Recruiter Annick van Hattem on +31 (0) 88 288 63 89