Move HR into the new digital era and improve our customer employee experience. At Deloitte
What impact will you make?
The HR Transformation offering offers true Cloud applications enabling customers to transform their HR department and change the way they operate by empowering their workforce with self-service, real-time reporting and analytics and mobile apps. Deloitte serves our customers by offering the best cloud solutions like Workday, Oracle HCM, SuccessFactors, Salesforce, ServiceNow and Cornerstone OnDemand. You will use these cloud solutions to optimize HR at a diversity of organizations.
As a Learning and HR Transformation Consultant in the Cornerstone OnDemand team, you will work within a multidisciplinary, often international team on diversified projects, focusing on the Cornerstone OnDemand advising- and implementations for divers clients and projects. Help Deloitte’s clients with transforming their HR Function by means of digitalizing their HR environment, using Cornerstone OnDemand as a prime platform to realize this change. Technologies like Cornerstone OnDemand are the future of HR and are able to improve both the experience of the employee, as well as HR efficiency for the employer. Help organizations to realize that future!
This is how
- Consulting, configuring and implementing digital Cornerstone OnDemand solutions (create and optimize Learning and HR business processes, Configure and develop HR Service portals, develop workflows, based on organizational structures, design report & analytics applications, integrations with other systems and others);
- Providing advice on new innovative ideas, applications, configuration & developing and how to use them within the Cornerstone OnDemand platform;
- Guiding organizations, as well as their employees in the organizational changes that an innovation like Cornerstone OnDemand now entails;
- Responsible for specific (sub)deliverables in a project team. Define, analyze and/or implement business processes, configure Cornerstone OnDemand and guide the final deliverables of the Go-Live;
- Providing advice on new innovative ideas and how to use them like Learning and HR Analytics, HR Big Data, HR portal and Shared Service Center technology;
- Contributing to business development of clients and accounts;
- Quality assurance on Learning and HR IT Systems and give advice about Learning and HR IT Strategies, their design, and TOM create and improve these strategies.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
You will share your expertise in the Human Capital portfolio in Amsterdam - all of whom are specialists in the HR Transformation offering.
Our global practice is renowned as the world’s leading HR and people transformation business. With our clients facing unprecedented technology and demographic disruption, we’re now building on that reputation to help leaders design and deliver the future of work. By combining our research and analytics capabilities with our industry expertise we’re developing innovative change programs that equip businesses to thrive in a digital world. Our market offerings span the full breadth of Human Capital needs, from HR transformation and talent strategies, as well as change management and Program Leadership. Because the future of work is a boardroom issue, not just a focus for HR, you’ll work with business leaders. You’ll help them rethink their business and people strategies, to take advantage of the rapidly evolving world of work, while ensuring a positive impact on their employees and society.
Do you want to transform the way HR enables a business and its workforce? Do you want to develop your skills at the undisputed number 1 global (Digital) HR transformation leader according to ALM? You’ll help to drive overall business strategy, shape employee experience, and harness the Future of Work. Projects range from defining a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies and also to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered. We leverage our global end-to-end HRT capabilities, data (our HR analytics capabilities and Bersin), strong partnerships with vendors and our diverse team to deliver value to our clients
Collaboration with other (international) colleagues and continuous (technological) innovation, for example in big data and robotics, are key principles in this department. Obviously, Consulting also has a major impact (on):see an example here.
- In addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- Great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- A development program that helps you keep developing;
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- A 32-40 hour working week;
- A time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- The opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- A good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- A good pension scheme;
- An opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
- When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Learning and HR Technology Cornerstone OnDemand Consultant, you also have:
- A university degree (HR, Business or IT);
- 2-4 years of relevant consultancy experience or practical Cornerstone OnDemand Learning and HR Technology experience;
- Experience in Cornerstone OnDemand Learning and HR Service Delivery;
- Experience with project work in (international) teams;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- The ability to contribute to the development of new propositions in our practice;
- A feel for cultural diversity and organizational structures;
- The ability to work in international teams;
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
Let's make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Irene Huttinga on +31 (0)88 288 2066.