Foster a knowledge sharing culture with a focus on developing, auditing, and maintaining high quality content for Deloitte employees to drive innovation, sales and service delivery.
What impact will you make?
You’ll help our professionals to leverage the full breadth of Deloitte’s capabilities in service to our clients and connect people to knowledge, focusing on knowledge management activities such as: managing intellectual property, curating project experiences, capturing and connecting expertise, sustaining networks within and across teams, and enabling the leverage of third-party content. You will also work closely with the global Knowledge Services teams in an open & informal working atmosphere on the Global CoRe KS’s strategy, priorities and approaches.
This is how
- Build relationships with Consulting leadership and other key stakeholders to ensure they understand the value of knowledge management, and identify knowledge opportunities and priorities;
- develop knowledge plans that articulate KM support for the collection of strategic content, expertise, qualifications, client stories, proposals and thought leadership for publication within the global knowledge platforms;
- implement local knowledge management processes to support contribution, the maintenance of healthy knowledge spaces and the curation/harvesting of strategic priority content from local to global systems;
- encourage usage of global knowledge tools and provide local guidance to practitioners on how to use them;
- capture and report local knowledge success stories and testimonials; awareness of adoption, usage and contribution levels;
- build and engage a knowledge champion and experts network to help activate knowledge sharing within the practice and support in knowledge plan execution, monitoring and continuous improvements;
- be regarded as a trusted advisor in the area of knowledge management for our practitioners in NL Consulting.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting. You will share your expertise in the Pursuit & Quality Centre in Amsterdam. You will be part of team with 11 professional, each with an expertise in the field of Contracting, Quality & Risk Management, Pricing, Proposal support or Knowledge Management. You will be mainly working from our office in Amsterdam, and occasionally in Utrecht and Rotterdam.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32-40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You are an experienced, independent thinker with proven knowledge management experience. Your ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and interact with all levels of management and other stakeholders to deliver results motivates you. Your positive mindset enables exceptional relationship management to establish rapport, build trust and confidence, and manage customer expectations. You act as a change agent influencing others to foster a knowledge sharing culture.
For the role of Consulting Knowledge Manager, you also have:
- A bachelor's degree with relevant fields of study like Business, Management, Information Systems, Library Sciences, Journalism and/or Communications;
- experience in a global professional services organization preferred;
- your personal skills will make all the difference. You’re a natural relationship-builder and accomplished communicator, both in writing and in person – someone who’s shown they can cultivate fruitful stakeholder relationships at different organisational levels;
- experience with electronic knowledge, repository management, intranets/portals, collaborative and social media tools; SharePoint experience is a plus;
- excellent command of written and spoken professional Dutch and professional English.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We are looking forward to receive your application for this position. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.
Questions? For the answers, contact Senior Recruiter Annick van Hattem on +31 (0) 88 288 63 89