As a Corporate Recruiter you are responsible for the growth of the team and making the right match for Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
For professionals with more than 2 years of work experience up to the level of partner, you are their go to person at Deloitte. As a Corporate Recruiter you work for one of the 5 functions (Audit, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory or Tax and Legal). You have your own business to run and you decide how to manage this. As the consultant and advisor, it’s your job to make the best matches for Deloitte.
This is how
- You are responsible for the recruitment process from A to Z: you make the job descriptions, select resumes (online), have the first interview with a candidate, process applications, conduct assessments, have contract negotiations and monitor the recruitment process;
- You are responsible for talent pools;
- You are the advisor for the business you work for.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands we have more than 5,500 employees from 15 offices. Worldwide, Deloitte has around 300,000 employees and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will share your expertise with 40 Recruitment colleagues. Within our team: quality, creativity, entrepreneurship and kindness are the most important. Please get to know our team
. Your work spot will be our Amsterdam or Rotterdam office.
Our working atmosphere is described by Manager Mirte Sikkes as follows:
“We are a large, pleasant and strong team. Everyone is open to each other and is intrinsically driven to attract the best hires. The team also gets together outside of working hours and we participate in annual events such as, for example, the ski trip! ”
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to Recruitment, you are a people manager to the candidate and the business. You are also a consultant to the business with an independent opinion. You are critical of the (Recruitment) process and constantly looking for innovative ways to get the best candidates for Deloitte.
You also have:
- a minimum of 3 years of work experience as a Recruiter;
- you have experience with candidates who already have work experience (2 years and up);
- at least a completed Higher Professional Education;
- It’s a plus when you have a network in one of our function fields;
- experience with International Mobility and recruitment of international candidates;
- experience as an online sourcer and knowledge of various source tools;
- excellent command of English language, spoken and written.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition.