Note: Only apply to this vacancy if you are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
After years of focusing on the importance of big data, the vast majority have still not succeeded in creating a data-driven corporate culture. You can help these companies further from a key role position. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Data Analytics & BI Consultant, you develop and configure dashboards and data analysis solutions for a wide variety of clients and projects. After all, data is highly important in almost every market. Your experience in this field will enable you to bridge the gap between the enormous amount of available data and KPI's or other strategic insights that can make the difference for our customers.
This is how
- Together with a technology team, you will shape the digital services of Deloitte and the next generation of possibilities and solutions in the field of data analytics and data visualization;
- You also help our clients to gain insights from business processes based on the most modern technologies;
- You work together with a cross-functional team with colleagues who like to enjoy a pizza session together from time to time.
At Deloitte, home of many leading IT and technology specialists. Deloitte's services are subdivided into Consulting, Audit, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, and Tax & Legal. In the Netherlands, we can count on more than 5,500 employees from 15 offices. Deloitte has around 250,000 employees and offices in more than 150 countries worldwide.
You share your expertise with over 90 colleagues from our Business Process Solutions (BPS) department, a department that specializes in technology, finance, and PMO. High-quality, practical knowledge, drive, and quality are central to this department.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary a share in our profits;
- great career opportunities. Every 2 to 3 years you grow, depending on your ambitions and performance, to a new position;
- a development program;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, an annual public transport subscription or a travel allowance;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- a good pension plan;
- possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- the possibility to benefit from tax-attractive matters such as corporate fitness and a bicycle plan.
What you offer
Just like your future colleagues, you have the ambition to become one of the most progressive players in your field. Whether you work independently or do this together with your team makes no difference to you, as long as you can make an impact. You feel comfortable trying out new things, and you are not afraid of making mistakes, as long as a useful innovation is ahead.
Furthermore, to become a Deloitte Data Analytics & BI Consultant, you need the following qualities:
- You have at least a completed HBO (Bachelor) education and a career that shows your affinity with technology;
- You have at least two years of relevant work experience;
- You have knowledge of one or more tools, such as PowerBI, Tableau, Excel, SQL, Python, .Net or R .;
- Knowledge of data integration tools;
- You master the Dutch and English language;
- Affinity with finance processes is an advantage.
Let's make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Julia Schaefer on +31 88 288 29 67.