What impact will you make?
As an Endpoint Management Engineer you have extensive experience with Endpoint management. You are interested in the latest developments in the field of IT. And you want to deliver the best quality of service towards our clients
This is how
You will work as an Engineer within the Application Services team on a variety of tasks, projects and initiatives. Think of Microsoft System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) Mobile device Management (MDM) and delivering IT related projects. You will be involved in Deloitte Global initiatives and other work groups. You will report to the Team Manager and will act as an advisor to the IT Application Services team and business stakeholders. We will make use of your managerial skills to align the teams output with the business demands.
You will perform the following activities:
- Endpoint management this includes our laptop and mobile configurations
- Administering and deliver high quality documentation
- Plan and coordinate the workload within your team
- Transformation of business requests and requirements to cloud solutions from a technical point of view
- Actively maintaining relationships with business and IT stakeholders
- You will be responsible from “a to z” in delivering a set of services together with your colleagues
- Take part in the stand-by pool
At Deloitte IT you will work in an informal, inspiring work environment together with enthusiastic specialists. They have the same drive as you and like to share knowledge. As a team you are successful and combine hard work with fun.
We ensure that we will keep the development of your knowledge up to date. How? By making a development plan with professional training and certifications, based up on your wishes. Innovation and initiative are key at Deloitte IT.
Deloitte has an open and professional corporate culture and attractive working conditions and career opportunities.
What we offer
- A working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Function related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- 26 vacation days
- NS Business Card
- Laptop and company iPhone
What you offer
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in an IT (cloud and hybrid) environment
- You have a Higher Vocational Education (HBO) or academic degree in IT or a related area
- You are able to manage and coordinate small IT programs on your own and/or with your colleagues (stationed in the Netherlands and India)
- Proven track record in managing a (small) team of technical engineers
- Compliancy is part of your DNA
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft SCCM
- In depth PowerShell skills
- All round or In depth knowledge on Azure
- All round or in depth knowledge on Endpoint management Microsoft and Apple
- Able to create high quality reports around KPI’s
- A real team player that doesn’t give up and is a strong communicator
- You speak and write English fluentlyIf you have Agile Scrum experience you will have preference
Lets make impact. Apply now!
Please contact us today for an introduction. Click on the button below and fill in your personal information.
If this position does not fit you, and you know someone who fits perfectly to the outlined profile, please forward the vacancy.