Transforming finance into a digital finance function.
What impact will you make?
Do you see yourself creating innovative solutions for CFO’s? Our Finance & Performance Analytics team creates these solutions for multinationals and national institutes. Together with colleagues you, on a daily basis, advise and support clients on how to transform finance organizations to a more digital finance function. As a part of these transformations we help them to implement the latest and greatest finance technologies.
This is how
- advise organizations on how to steer their business;
- help them in selecting the most valuable KPI’s;
- guide organizations in selecting tools for steering their business;
- create dashboards in BI solutions;
- create a planning model and implement it in the latest technology;
- leveraging existing AI models within organization;
- make organizations data driven in their decision making.
For a better understanding of what we do at Finance & Performance, read through the following project example:
Finance Analytics at a large multinational
A client, that has been undergoing enormous growth, is suffering from increasing working capital positions. Limiting the company’s ability to invest.
Combining finance process knowledge (AR, AP), and inventory positions with analytics helps to understand management what the improvement opportunities are to reduce the working capital. Next to making it visible, it’s also important to actually change the processes, and during the project improve the working capital position. Last we can only be successful, when the improvements are there for the long term, we make a structural change and ensure continuous monitoring by dashboards.
In order to successfully develop a solution, a multidisciplinary team works together with the client.
As a F&P Analytics Consultant you will be a vital part of such a project team. You will be given responsibility while learning from experienced colleagues on the job. The tasks as a Consultant usually consist of conducting analyses, creating insights, preparing deliverables, workshops and meetings, and building dashboards together with your team.
Deloitte has more than 280,000 staff, offices in more than 150 countries. In the Netherlands we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. The Finance & Performance department in Amsterdam, with 130 consultants, is the number 1 in the Dutch market and is focusing on all industries. We work for the CFO, leading change towards a digital function from strategy to execution, empowering data driven decisions and unlocking business value for generations to come.
Our projects range from digitalizing the finance function, using the latest technologies, design & implementation of dashboards and using algorithms and AI to improve planning and performance. Collaboration with international colleagues and continuous (technological) innovation, for example in big data and cognitive automation , are key principles in the Finance & Performance department.
Consultant Friso Nilting describes his experience as follows:
"After a few months at Deloitte I already learned more than during my university time, understanding the impact of the latest Finance tools to improve performance”
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- a developing culture with a coach, an onboarding buddy and a development program.
What you offer
You are energized by crafting solutions, telling the story behind the numbers and working in teams. You thrive in high performance cultures and willing to spend every day developing yourself and the people around you.
For the position of Finance & Performance Analytics Consultant you should also have:
- a master’s degree, preferably in Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Business Administration, Business Economics, Finance or Econometrics;
- spent time on extracurricular activities such as student associations, boards, commissions, volunteering programs, sports associations or gained experience from internships;
- 2-5 years professional work experience in a relevant field of expertise;
- a self-motivated and curious personality that is able to take initiative and ownership;
- an interest in working in an international and diverse team;
- excellent command of written and spoken English and preferably Dutch;
- a strong interest in digital trends and working with new technologies.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For the answers, contact Senior Recruiter Annick van Hattem on +31 (0) 88 288 63 89