Take the reins of Global Coordination and improve quality, efficiency and client satisfaction.
What impact will you make?
You are indispensable in the implementation process and running of the GMO (Global Management Office) model across your client portfolio. You are the link between our offshore support team and the practice in the Netherlands. You also know the International Mobility client stake holders and actively work to build a relationship with them. As a GMO Analyst, you are not only knowledgeable of all Lead Office processes, but also the ones that the offshore team performs.
This is how
- maintain contact with the clients - answering their questions and managing their expectations on deliverables and projects;
- ensure all deliverables are carried out accurately and on time;
- coordinate with colleagues in Deloitte worldwide;
- coach and guide our offshore teams and provide adequate feedback;
- act as the first point of contact for the NL GES team members at Deloitte;
- actively participate in the further implementation and running of our GMO model by improving and adapting processes where necessary to changing circumstances of the practice.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will share your expertise with our colleagues in the Global Employer Services department in The Netherlands. Collaboration with other (international) departments of Deloitte, for instance Romania and India, is a key principle in this role.
GMO Lead Brandy Auld describes our working atmosphere as follows:
"We work hard, but there’s also plenty of room for socializing and fun. We are actively sharing knowledge and supporting one another whilst enjoying what we do.”
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a good pension scheme;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- In principle, 40 hours a week, but we are also open to the option of a shorter working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
You excel in your discipline and you like to take charge. You will always go the extra mile. You have an entrepreneurial nature, and you’re driven to achieve the best results at all times. You are a confident and assertive individual who is fine with change, challenges and can cope with pressure and tight deadlines. You enjoy working with people: in the Netherlands, as well as internationally. And you can easily switch between different social levels and cultures. For the position of GMO Analyst, you also need to have:
- HBO/Bachelor acting and thinking level with about two years of working experience;
- extensive knowledge of the specialty and of International Mobility processes and approach;
- experience in project management, handling of problems, adapting to new systems/upgrades, and collecting, organizing, analyzing, interpreting and reporting of data;
- excellent communication skills;
- excellent command of written and spoken English;
- willingness and possibility to travel to India and Romania (indication: once a year) and to other Deloitte or client offices throughout The Netherlands.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Campus Recruiter Sjeel Tienstra on +31 88 288 74 38.