Covertly breach the client’s network and attempt to work your way as quietly as possible. At Deloitte.
Make an impact that matters
You will work together with a highly skilled and trained team in red teaming engagements for our international clients. The RTO Manager is responsible for leading the RTO Specialists on-site. These specialists operate in the production environments of our clients and are up-to-date with knowledge about potential attacks, new exploits and vulnerabilities
This is how
- supporting the team in troubleshooting any challenges they get stuck on and participate in testing where possible;
- turning observations and weaknesses into specific, concrete recommendations and are able to hand over to a restoration team, if needed;
- being responsible for setting up and guarding the budget of each assignment, planning of the assignment and engage in sales opportunities;
- you will be given the opportunity to join the Deloitte Red Teaming Operations Hacklab in which you will learn and hands-on apply Open Source Intelligence gathering (OSINT), Social Engineering, Physical Security and Network Exploitation techniques.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with over 200 professionals of the Cyber department in the Netherlands. In this department we help each other to get the best solutions to our clients and we are proud to have different professional and educational backgrounds and a broad mix of nationalities. Of course, Risk Advisory also has a major impact: see an example here.
Junior Manager Anneloes Geerts describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“From day one I was surrounded by very technical, specialized and ambitious colleagues in all possible areas of cyber security. Colleagues don't hesitate to take you along in solving (deep) technical issues and before you know it you are able to identify zero-days yourself”.
- in addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
- a Computer Science (Bachelors) degree or similar;
- at least 5 years of work experience;
- a proven track record in leading Red Teams or highly technical penetration testers;
- the drive to keep developing yourself and keep up-to-date with current techniques and new vulnerabilities;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English;
- experience with being a team player who is eager to both experts in their own field, as well as with experts from other Deloitte collaborate on the best solutions for our customers;
- a solid background in networking, network protocols, programming, penetration testing, manual hacking techniques and social engineering. Having technical certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, CCNA, etc. is an advantage.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Lonneke Machielsen on +31 88 288 57 54.