Support clients’ end-to-end journey from applying on-premise to cloud, helping them seize the opportunities for business enablement and gain the competitive edge. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Do you want to be at the forefront of Deloitte’s emerging cloud practice? We’re looking for exceptional problem-solvers to help address our clients’ most compelling Cloud needs. You will work along-side top engineers, technical thought leaders and our business innovators to realize Cloud solutions that help shape the future of global enterprises. You will be at the heart of the technical solutioning and leading edge product development.
As an Junior Cloud Developer you will be primarily responsible for utilizing technical skills to implement core cloud solutions, drive innovation at our clients and drive large transformations. Engineers will work closely with other cloud teams, project managers, engineers, and other functions.
This is how
- Transform the business of our clients by building the most innovative and creative cloud solutions;
- Implement cost optimized solutions (based on usage, business requirements and budget) and Integrate with on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms;
- Being a sparring partner for the client and translating problem analysis to practical cloud solution implementations;
- Automate infrastructure migration to cloud environments and identify on-premise technologies and their cloud counterparts;
- Improve infrastructure operations through better use of monitoring, cloud coding, and scripting best practices;
- Participate technical project review meetings to ensure technical designs meet the client’s operational requirements and infrastructure/security standards.
Deloitte is the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
Our Cloud development practice is part of the Business Operations portfolio within Deloitte Consulting in Amsterdam. Our Cloud development team focuses on enabling our client’s end-to-end journey from on-premise to cloud and use innovative cloud platforms to enable our client to change the way they do business and service their customers.
Our Cloud development team is leveraging its in-depth technical knowledge within a business context and facilitates close collaboration with (international) colleagues and content-driven discussions. We place great emphasis on learning, are very involved in your development and support you to achieve your goals. You will get to know your colleagues very quickly during one of the many team events or regular Friday drinks!
What we offer
You work in multidisciplinary teams on various projects that will help you build a professional network from day one. Every day you are challenged to get the best out of yourself, but you are not alone: experienced colleagues and best practices from the global Deloitte network help you to become successful.
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32-40-hour working week. We are also open to the option of a shorter working week;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- a good pension scheme.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and ambitious. At Deloitte Consulting, you advise top firms in the field of growth, innovation and strategy. You see endless opportunities for your clients and you can think of the best 'out of the box' solutions. You also have the following qualities required for the position of Junior Cloud Developer:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Understanding of cloud technologies, including fundamental characteristics of cloud, cloud-native design fundamentals and DevOps;
- A constant drive in diving in new technologies and eager to understand how these can be used to change the business and operations of our clients;
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written forms to address both technical and consultative audiences;
- You are a team player, you master the English language and speaking Dutch is a plus;
- The will to work in multidisciplinary, multicultural and cross-border teams and willingness to travel occasionally.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We are happy to receive your application for the position of Junior Cloud Developer. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.
Questions? For the answers, please contact Recruiter Consulting Valerie Schoorlemmer via +31 88 288 13 78.