Supporting clients to drive strategic transformations and navigate an uncertain and ever-changing environment. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
You’ll focus on helping companies define corporate and business unit strategies. Also, you’ll support public institutions, both nationally and internationally, with defining new policy strategies. As a Junior Consultant, you will help clients to anticipate disruption and design future portfolios. You are the orchestrator of complex strategic transformations through combining qualitative and quantitative methods and analyses.
This is how
- conducting analyses necessary for project deliverables;
- preparing client workshops and meetings;
- thinking outside the box to identify new opportunities for clients;
- taking responsibility and initiative to deliver presentation materials and communicating insights and recommendations to the client;
- collaborating with clients and colleagues from diverse functions and/or Deloitte teams (e.g. Monitor Deloitte sub-teams, Analytics, Deloitte Digital) to drive end-to-end strategic transformations;
- attending trainings to advance your personal development;
- helping with the further development of our team through participating in, amongst others, social impact projects, specific industry development, learning and recruitment.
You will share your expertise with about 120 other colleagues in the Strategy & Business Design (Monitor) team that is part of Deloitte Consulting. Our team consists of 3 sub-teams, Strategy & Business Design, Customer Strategy, and M&A Strategy. We serve as trusted advisors to our clients, and together with them, we make clear choices about where to 'play' and how to win, in order to stimulate growth and entrepreneurial value in the midst of significant technological disruption.
In this department, we believe it is important to continuously develop ourselves. That is why we attach great value to innovation and personal development.
What we offer
- in addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- work from home office set-up allowance to make sure you have everything you need to work in an ergonomically-friendly manner;
- flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32 or 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- the possibility to go on sabbatical for at least 2 months;
- a good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel pass for Europe or the Mobility+ option or a gross cash option with which you arrange all your own transport or a public transport annual subscription;
- an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a laptop with a 4G connection;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the social aspects of the job, you are ready for anything. At the same time, you are a leader and have a strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You are committed to your personal goals and developments, to our clients and to our community and its values. For the role of a Junior Consultant, you also have:
- a relevant Master’s degree with excellent academic and pre-university results;
- experience in and/or affinity towards strategy consulting;
- interpersonal excellence, as well as demonstrated leadership;
- interesting extra-curricular activities besides your studies, such as active participation in a student association, a board, a committee or a sport association;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English (and preferably Dutch). Proficiency in additional languages is a plus.
Please submit your resume, cover letter (in English) and grade lists of high school, bachelor and master. Please note: incomplete profiles will not be processed!
The next recruitment days will take place on the 7th and 14th of May.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.