Helping the world’s business leaders transform their financial processes through the latest SAP software solutions. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a junior consultant, with a specialization in Finance, you will work in a multidisciplinary team on many varied projects. You will help clients optimize their costs through innovation and business process harmonization. In the Finance team you contribute to the development and implementation of process improvements focusing on the financial modules of SAP. You will have the opportunity to work on both local and international projects , ranging from assessments and feasibility studies to full lifecycle SAP implementations.
This is how
Analyzing the current and future state financial processes in areas such as financial management, accounting and controlling
Translating current processes into desired future state design
Applying best practice financial and SAP processes to meet business needs
Advising the customer on improvement actions then realizing and implementing themConfiguring the SAP system to meet business requirements
Helping to build future capabilities in the ERP space such as Internet of Things, Big Data, Cloud Computing, and Artificial Intelligence with a focus on how they can help our clients
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands we can count on more than 5,500 employees from 15 offices. Deloitte has around 250,000 employees and offices in more than 150 countries worldwide.
You share your expertise with approximately 130 colleagues from our SAP department of the Technology Consulting function in Amsterdam. Innovation and personal development are of paramount importance within this department. Of course our SAP team also makes a big impact:
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You have excellent written and oral communication skills. You have an acute analytical mind. You are a team player and enjoy working with diverse people, cultures, experiences, and backgrounds. You are energized by international work opportunities. You strive to make a positive difference in your work and personal lives. For the role of Junior Finance Technology Consultant, you also have:
a master's degree such as (Business) Economics, Accountancy, Financial Management, Business Administration, Business Information Management;
demonstrable affinity with IT: this can be seen in your study choice, internship, work experience and hobbies;
You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Vragen? Voor de antwoorden neem je contact op met Senior Recruiter Cas Valstar via +31 6 5005 5230.