Helping world players to transform their supply chain processes through the latest SAP software solutions. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a junior consultant, with a specialization in supply chain, you work in a multidisciplinary team on very varied projects. You will help clients with achieving cost reduction or innovation through improving the business processes of an organization. In the supply chain team you contribute to the development and implementation of process improvements, based on the supply chain modules of SAP. You are deployed on (inter)national projects, ranging from short assessment and feasibility studies to full-cycle SAP implementations.
This is how
- Analyzing the current/new operational and logistical processes, for example in the field of logistics, source to pay or warehouse management;
- Contributing to the translation of the operational processes to a new design;
- Advising the customer on improvement actions and realizing and implementing them, for example, the harmonization of operational and logistical processes within organizations;
- Configuring the system;
- Contributing to the preparation and development of our latest propositions in the ERP domain, for example in the field of Internet of Things, Big Data or Cloud Computing.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting. You will share your SAP Solutions expertise in the Enterprise Technology & Performance Portfolio in Amsterdam.
Our SAP Solutions practice is an award winning SAP partner and part of the global SAP network within Deloitte with a central role in the EMEA region. We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on the digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (C/4HANA, Ariba, IBP, EWM, Analytics, Central Finance, MDG and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud).
Of course, SAP Solutions also has a major impact:
Our work environment is described by Junior Consultant Scato Rinkel as follows:
“Thanks to the combination of driven colleagues and challenging projects, there is an exciting working atmosphere within the department where your personal development is central”
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You have strong analytical and communication skills, and would like to use this in a team context to solve customer problems. Working abroad is a nice challenge for you and you have a sense of political relationships and cultural differences. You also have for this junior consultant position:
- a master's degree such as Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Logistics, Business Information Management, (Technical) Business Administration;
- demonstrable affinity with IT: this can be seen in your study choice, internship, work experience and hobbies;
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Cas Valstar on 06 5005 5230