Work in a high-performing team to design and deliver world-class supply network strategies and capabilities to our clients, while developing yourself. At Deloitte.
Making an impact that matters
You bring a fresh and sharp perspective on the role of the Supply Networks in organizations, which you apply to solve complex business challenges in the areas of Supply Chain Strategy, Logistics & Distribution, Supply Chain Planning and/or Sourcing and Procurement
As Junior Consultant you work in high-performing, multidisciplinary teams to support delivery of project materials, while helping grow our practice outside of your client work.
This is how
• designing and implementing innovative solutions in the supply chain domain;
• developing and using new (Digital) technologies;
• challenging the status quo to deliver out-of-the-box solutions to complex challenges;
• delivering projects for industry-leading clients in- and outside the Netherlands;
• collaborating in multidisciplinary teams consisting of Deloitte colleagues and clients;
• sharing your expertise to support the growth of our leading supply chain practice;
• continuously developing yourself through extensive learning opportunities as well as on-the-job training.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with more than 50 colleagues of our Supply Chain team in Amsterdam. In this team, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Consulting also has a major impact: see an example here.
Director Michiel Junge describes our working atmosphere as follows: “As a practice we help solve our clients’ most challenging supply chain problems in an environment where all team members, no matter the level, actively contribute and learn while having fun which creates a strong and positive atmosphere”.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32 or 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme.
What you offer
In your role as Junior Consultant of Supply Chain Strategy bring a positive and adaptable attitude. You are able to inspire and work with a team to deliver excellent results and have the courage to try out new things and continue learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Junior Consultant, you also have:
- a master's degree from a (preferably technical) university study;
- excellent academic and high school records;
- spent time on extracurricular activities next to your studies (e.g. board or committee);
- strong analytical capabilities, with the ability to translate complex problems into actionable solutions;
- excellent interpersonal and people skills;
- flexibility with working abroad, and experience navigating cultural differences;
- excellent command of the English, Dutch, and preferably the French language.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Campus Recruiter Marlou Tuijl on +31 (0)6 50088403.