Set strategic direction for chat, assess automation opportunities, and support scaling of Conversational AI technology through cutting edge solutions.
What impact will you make?
Today, increasing globalization, rapidly evolving technology and a changing generation of workforce and customers are putting pressures on organisations’ operations. Are you passionate about innovation and eager to using cutting edge solutions to help organizations perform well in this transformation? Then come and join us!
When you join our Cognitive team as a junior strategist, you will gain professional experience in the dynamic fast growing area of conversational AI. You will help our clients imagine and design transformation initiatives aimed at optimizing processes and improving customer experience with conversational AI technologies.
Together with UX designers and developers, you will be part of a dynamic, agile and multidisciplinary project team engaged in identifying opportunities and implementing customized chat/voice bot solutions at the client. Within these projects, you will apply your analytical skills to set conversational AI strategy, build the business case, and support digital transformation through implementing new processes and ways of working. You will work for government organizations and well-known companies in different industries, from banking and insurance to manufacturing, energy and consumer products.
This is how
- stay up-to-date on developments and trends in the world of conversational AI;
- help clients define their long-term vision for conversational AI within their organization;
- identify potential use cases for conversational AI based on client data analysis;
- develop customer interaction and channel strategies;
- conduct market analysis and vendor selection activities;
- build business cases based on cost-benefit analyses;
- facilitate end-user workshops to identify customer behaviours, and test prototype solutions;
- manage client expectations by acting as the bridge between technical and business;
- develop strategies for scaling conversational AI technology across the client’s organization;
- effectively communicate risks, issues, ideas and opportunities to colleagues across various levels of seniority.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting. Globally, Deloitte has around 300,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries. You will work in the Business Operations Portfolio and within that be part of the Business Process Transformation.
You will share your expertise in the Operations Transformation offering in Amsterdam (the Edge). The consultants of Operations Transformation have deep understanding of the operational processes of our clients in the financial, public and private industry. We help organizations to transform their business model and processes based on strategy, to apply data analytics in a creative way and to improve service quality for end-users. We work in the core operations of our clients’ organizations. Through our long-term relationships we have expertise knowledge of their processes and we guide them in projects related to operational strategy, redesigning and optimizing processes, operational transformations, process innovation and digitalization. We use state of the art technologies to support our clients in the best possible way.
You’ll work with cutting-edge technologies to help clients transform their technology platforms and business operations. Partnering with some of the world’s largest organizations, you’ll help COO’s, CFO’s, CIO’s and their teams realize their ambitions – from improving financial performance, to accelerating speed to market and delivering continuous innovation.
What we offer
• in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
• great opportunities for growth. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
• a development program that helps you keep developing;
• flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
• a laptop and iPhone, for personal use as well;
• a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
• 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
• a 32 to 40-hour working week;
• the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave annually;
• a good pension scheme;
• an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
• an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You are eager to learn and enjoy solving complex problems. You continuously challenge yourself and strive to maximize your impact in your studies, work and/or on society. Next to that, you have:
- a business-, engineering-, or Artificial Intelligence-related Master’s degree with excellent academic and pre-university (VWO) results;
- strong analytical skills and are able to communicate complex ideas and analyses effectively;
- excellent interpersonal- and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams;
- extracurricular activities beside your studies, such as an active (board)membership in a student association or sports club;
- experience with working in a culturally diverse environment, and a willingness to work on international projects if required;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English. The ability to speak Dutch is a big plus.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. You can apply by uploading your CV, motivation and lists of marks from VWO, Bachelor and/ or Master (so far). At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Marlou Tuijl via +31 (0)6 50088403.