Join our team and start your journey in becoming a world class Developer, Architect, Release Engineer or System Integrator. At Deloitte.
Making an impact that matters
At Digital Customer we design, deliver and operate our clients’ next-generation, digitally enabled sales and service capabilities through leading strategies and technologies such as Salesforce and MuleSoft. As a Junior Developer Salesforce, you will gain experience in transforming business processes into technical solutions within Salesforce. You will do this by writing code and configuring, but also by fulfilling an advisory role towards the client. In addition to the projects you do for the client, you will also participate in the Delivery Excellence Program, which consists of trainings, knowledge sharing sessions and certification opportunities.
This is how
- delivering applications (e.g. user interfaces, sales and service processes, B2C and B2B communities, APIs, mobile apps, Einstein or Heroku) that adhere to best practices and are most feasible;
- committing your work as part of our Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CICD) process;
- working in Agile teams to develop, implement and test applications using the development platform Salesforce;
- collaborating with the client and being involved in both functional and technical workshops to gather and document client requirements;
- communicating challenges and improvements to the client;
- supporting the client and end-users during and after the Go-Live.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 1,500 colleagues of our Consulting department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Consulting also has a major impact: see an example here.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a 40-hour working week;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You are analytical, enthusiastic and don’t fear to develop and debug the most brilliant and complex code. You care for delivering the best result to our client because you are result oriented and always strive to be better by becoming more efficient, creative and effective. You feel comfortable working in an Agile team, working closely with the client and team members. For the role of Junior Developer Salesforce, you also have:
- a degree in higher/university education in the field of Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other relevant formal education experience;
- knowledge and experience with methods and techniques such as Salesforce, Force.com and Agile/SCRUM are a plus;
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Kayleigh Jansen on +31 88 288 03 57.