Support clients’ end-to-end journey from applying on-premise to cloud, helping them seize the opportunities for business enablement and gain the competitive edge. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As an Junior Cloud Engineer, we would like you to join Deloitte’s Fortune 500 clients on their journey towards the Cloud. We offer you a challenging and evolving environment where you can make an personal impact. As a crucial member of our DevOps team you will be working on the challenges of moving our applications and datacenter to the Cloud, automate as much as we can and at the same time fulfill the expectations of our clients that applications are always available, flawlessly and seamlessly working.
This is how
- develop cloud architecture and solutions optimized for cloud platforms;
- develop scripts (IaC) to automate the deployment of AWS or Azure architecture and solutions;
- optimize the cloud services platform;
- monitor and maintain multiple AWS or Azure solutions to meet project requirements;
- set up a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline on AWS or Azure;
- capture and share best-practice knowledge within Deloitte cloud teams;
- identify new tools and process to improve the cloud platform and automate processes.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with approximately 25 colleagues within the Cloud Engineering department. IT departments within Deloitte, provides information and communication technology, online services, access systems, audio-visual equipment, building management, facilities management and cabling for all Deloitte departments. Our culture is described as dynamic, informal, innovative, social, international, team-oriented, results-oriented and challenging. Of course Consulting is also making a big impact, curious? Click here to see an example.
Our working environment is described by Analyst Christan Doornhof as:
'The Cloud Engineering team is a new but close team where personal development and innovation are central points of attention in the department'.
What we offer
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32-40-hour working week. We are also open to the option of a shorter working week;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- a good pension scheme.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and ambitious. At Deloitte Consulting, you advise top firms in the field of growth, innovation and strategy. You see endless opportunities for your clients and you can think of the best 'out of the box' solutions. You also have the following qualities required for the position of Junior Engineer:
- a bachelor or master degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- ability to understand infrastructure for enterprise applications;
- scripting or programming knowledge (Python, Java, HCL, PowerShell, etc.);
- ability to adapt to new technologies, learn quickly and pass on this knowledge to other team members;
- strong problem solving and troubleshooting and analytical skills.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We are happy to receive your application for the position of Junior Cloud Engineer. At Deloitte we are open to everyone who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.
Questions? For the answers, please contact Recruiter Consulting Valerie Schoorlemmer via +31 88 288 13 78.