Build, implement, scale and support the conversational AI strategy of the client through improving new or existing solutions focused on the technical development domain.
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte Consulting, the world’s largest consultancy firm, you will help (inter)national companies improve their user experience and transform into the world of AI with breakthrough cognitive technologies. As a developer in the field of conversational AI you will primarily add value by applying your fundamental knowledge of back- (Node.JS) and/or frontend (React, AngularJS) development. Specific knowledge of chat/voice solutions can be learned on the job, for example, working with state of the art tools and applications such as Teneo, Amelia, IBM Watson, DialogFlow, Einstein bots etc.
When you join our team as a developer you will gain professional experience in the dynamic areas of Software Development, Cognitive Engagement and Conversational AI. You will be building automated chat/voice solutions at the client and integrate them into their IT infrastructure.
Together with strategists and UX designers, you will be part of a dynamic, agile and multidisciplinary project team engaged with implementing customized chat/voice bot solutions at the client. Within these projects you will apply your technical expertise to design, build, integrate and implement chat/voice solutions from prototype to full scale.
This is how
- be involved in functional (requirements) and technical (architecture) workshops;
- create high level architecture to visually demonstrate how the solution integrates in the client’s IT infrastructure;
- build technical integrations with ERP/CRM systems through an API(s) and make technical routing of chat / calls and hand-over between applications possible;
- develop and test customized solutions on a variety of chatbot platforms ;
- deploy solutions to appropriate channels and environments;
- support the client during and after the Go-Live; advise the client about potential improvements, maintain and train the bot;
- advise your colleagues regarding technical possibilities for customized solutions and integrations.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting. Globally, Deloitte has around 300,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will work in the Business Operations Portfolio and within that be part of the Business Process Transformation. You’ll work with cutting-edge technologies to help clients transform their technology platforms and business operations. Partnering with some of the world’s largest organizations, you’ll help COO’s, CFO’s, CIO’s and their teams realize their ambitions – from improving financial performance, to accelerating speed to market and delivering continuous innovation.
What we offer
• in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
• great opportunities for growth. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
• a development program that helps you keep developing;
• flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
• a laptop and iPhone, for personal use as well;
• a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
• 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
• a 32 to 40-hour working week;
• the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave annually;
• a good pension scheme;
• an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
• an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You are result-driven and can think outside the box in creating a solution for complex problems and needs. You can structure arguments clearly and be convincing in expressing your opinions. You are comfortable working in an Agile team, closely with the client and multidisciplinary, diverse, and potentially international Deloitte teams. Also, you have a strong interest to develop your skills as a developer and consultant.
Furthermore, related to this vacancy you:
- completed a higher/university education (WO) in the field of Computer science, Informatics, AI or comparable;
- knowledge of relational databases and SQL;
- connecting platforms with 3rd party systems and services through APIs;
- experience with integrating applications in a broader IT landscape;
- experience with security and data protection;
- knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git;
- knowledge and / or interest of Artificial intelligence / Machine learning / NLP is a plus.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. You can apply by uploading your CV, motivation and lists of marks from VWO, Bachelor and / or Master (so far). At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Marlou Tuijl via +31 (0)6 50088403.