What impact will you make?
Have you graduated recently or do you have some experience already? Do you have affection for both healthcare and technology? In that case, we are looking for you!
As a Technology Junior Consultant, you operate within a multidisciplinary team on broadly varying projects, to guide several organisations throughout complex issues with the focus on technology. This team provides consulting in different domains, like mergers, process optimisation, program management and IT-related projects within the boundaries of a continuously changing playing field within this team of Consulting work closely together to optimise healthcare. As a Technology Junior Consultant, you will become part of the Deloitte Digital and Consulting. Innovation, growth and development are central focus points, and individual initiative is highly stimulated. You will be working with ambitious, high-educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. Within a friendly, open organisational culture with young, free and informal colleagues who often arrange activities like drinks and a fantastic ski trip.
This is how
- Mapping of complex organizational and healthcare processes on the interface of healthcare and IT
- Providing advice to clients in teams regarding mergers, selection trajectories, implementations and major change trajectories with the purpose of improving healthcare
- Supporting project management, guiding workshops, the design, development and implementation of IT systems; you will be involved in every aspect
- Developing project management skills and content knowledge of (the latest) technologies in the healthcare industry
- Coordination of successfully obtaining personal and project goals
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on over 5,500 staff members in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff members and offices in over 150 countries.
Elevating the human experience. That’s what we’re all about here. It’s everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising and branding, to strategy, platforms and solutions. Working together, we offer fully-integrated, game-changing solutions for clients ranging from CEOs to Chief Digital Officers. Whichever one of our diverse, globally-recognized sub‑brands or capabilities you join, you’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-growing Portfolio.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. But your main objective is always to achieve the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders (in the Netherlands and abroad.
- You successfully obtained an academical education;
- You are passionate and/or have experience with technological development in healthcare;
- You are familiar with predominant developments regarding healthcare;
- You are focused on results and capable of prompt action;
- You have strong analytical capabilities;
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English;
- You are a team player.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.