Within our Deloitte Debt & Capital Advisory (“DCA”) team, you will have the opportunity to work in close corporation with international colleagues from the largest independent debt advisory team globally. At Deloitte.
Making an impact that matters
This is your opportunity to join the global leader on Debt & Capital Advisory services as a Manager within the Leveraged Finance team. The Leveraged Finance team focuses on transactions for large (international) Private Equity client. You can leverage on your at least 5 years’ experience within a bank or a Debt Advisory firm and help our clients achieve their goals with your unrivaled knowledge on leveraged finance, structured finance, securitization, venture debt, syndications or asset based lending.
This is how
- You will (jointly) originate and execute debt advisory transactions both sourced by you as well as leveraging on existing Deloitte client relationships;
- You will act as deal captain and will be responsible for the daily project management which entails among others the preparation of information packs, management presentations, financial analyses and client communications;
- You will play a client-facing role from origination to deal execution and closing;
- You will play an important role in the development of the DCA department and take ownership of targeted development and accelerated growth initiatives;
- You will bring eminence to the market both with technical competences and with views and perspectives on debt market trends.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
Within the Netherlands and Belgium, DCA operates one cross-border integrated team of 26 dedicated professionals, executing over 30 transactions annually. Clients include leading (international) Private Equity firms, (large) Corporates and family owned businesses across multiple sectors.
DCA operates fully independent from financiers. Our expertise ranges from strategic advice on optimal capital structures to raising debt capital. We enable access to all types of financing, from ordinary bank debt, LBO financing, real estate financing, structured finance solutions/securitization, venture debt and asset based lending to institutional parties, debt funds, and alternative lending.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- great team spirit and ambitious, highly educated colleagues, working in multidisciplinary and international teams;
- the possibility to quickly develop your leadership skills, in addition to be given the opportunity to coach and develop your colleagues;
- projects where you have a genuine impact in a client situation.
What you offer
- You hold a university degree.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant (transactional) experience gained within the banking or investment industry with exposure to leveraged finance, debt capital markets, structured finance/securitisation, restructuring and/or direct lending. Demonstrated affinity and experience with structured finance, securitisation and asset based lending is considered a strong plus.
- You have a sound commercial acumen and understanding of international financial markets and debt-related products.
- You have strong analytical & technical skills, are result-oriented, with attention to detail and quality when delivering results under time pressure.
- You have proven project management, leadership and organizational skills.
- You are self-confident with the strong appetite to be involved in business development activities.
- You are a dedicated & ambitious team player with very good communication.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Campus Recruiter Aleid Kamp via +31 6 500 740 37.