Manager Finance & Performance
As Financial experts we work with CFOs in different industries realizing revolutionary changes and improvements. Building the Finance function of the future
What impact will you make?
As a (Senior) Manager at Finance & Performance, you will be working in a multidisciplinary team dedicated to a great variety of projects, both in profit and non-profit organizations. You are innovative and creative and like to proactively translate market knowledge to solutions and propositions. You motivate and inspire. You are jointly responsible for the further expansion of our practice and you guide junior / senior consultants in their further development. You use your experiences in combination with the Deloitte methodology to make an impact that matters.
This is how
- analysing of current financial department of an organization and its processes to translate this into a new design, for example a new target operating model, establishment of shared service centres, or creating a plan for a post-merger integration;
- advising on implementation of strategic performance & risk management cycles, including the corresponding provision of information ( Finance & Risk reporting dashboards), KPI frameworks and Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting programs;
- advising on process improvement and -optimization of end-to-end (financial) processes. For example; on Record to Report, Order to Cash and Procure to Pay;
- advising on implementation of improvements concerning the performance of the organization in for example; cash flow management, cost reduction programs, benefit tracking and profitability & costing programs;
- your project activities mainly consist of: independently managing of (sub) projects; actively contributing to the preparations and working on propositions and the Deloitte-methodology in order to make an impact. Acquisition of projects and the development of new and existing clients / network; managing projects and managing other (junior / senior) consultants and sharing knowledge; responsible for the execution of projects and delivering the best and most suitable end product, where continuous coordination with the customer is key.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting. You will share your expertise in the Finance & Performance offering in Amsterdam – all of whom are specialist in the Enterprise Technology & Performance portfolio.
Impact and value drive everything we do. We work at the highest level, with C-Suite Executives and their senior leaders, to create solutions that deliver the absolute maximum return on investment, across the backbone of their organizations. We transform the digital enterprise with innovative and core technologies, delivering tangible, sustainable benefits.
You will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide simple solutions to complex problems. You will deliver innovative business outcomes, working alongside some of the greatest minds around. Together you’ll take a holistic view of key functions, spanning strategy articulation, process design and technology enablement, with a focus on enabling functions, such as Finance, Supply Chain and Technology.
Finance & Performance
As businesses evolve to either thrive or survive, the role of Finance is becoming ever more important. It is no longer appropriate to just be a guardian of the numbers, Finance needs to engage themselves even more with the business, utilizing the latest technology to drive change. As market leaders, our Finance practice has the breadth of capabilities to help organizations become that Finance function of the future
Consulting definitely makes an impact: here is an example how.
“My vision is that organizations need to establish a futureproof finance function that can contribute to the success of the business.”
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, you earn a share of the profit;
- a development program that allows you to continue to develop
- 26 vacation days per year and the possibility to purchase 15 vacation days per year
- a 32-40-hour working week
- the possibility to take a month of (unpaid) leave every year
- an excellent mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe or a cash option, an annual public transport subscription or a travel allowance;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- an superb pension scheme;
- flexible working hours and the ability to work from home;
- the possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- the possibility to benefit from tax-attractive matters, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan.
What you offer
You are entrepreneurial, commercial and strong content-wise. But most of all, you want to achieve the best results for the clients. In doing so you set the bar high for yourself and your colleagues, and you have the skills to realize this result in collaboration with many different stakeholders involved (in the Netherlands and abroad). In addition, you meet the following requirements;
- a completed university degree, preferably in business administration, business economics or finance;
- preferably also a postgraduate course;
- at least around 8 to 12 years of relevant work experience as a financial;
- you have evident experience in:
- Private sector;
- Financial sector at banks, insurers or other financial institutions;
- Public sector, such as education, care, housing or local and middle management.
- you have thorough knowledge of financial processes and systems;
- you have evident experience in both sales and delivery of consultancy assignments;
- you are capable of managing multidisciplinary teams and you have excellent people management capabilities;
- you have good communication and social skills;
- you are able to communicate clearly in all layers of the organization about complex issues;
- excellent professional proficiency in Dutch and English language, spoken and written.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We are looking forward to receive your application for this position. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.
Questions? For the answers, contact Senior Recruiter Annick van Hattem on +31 (0) 88 288 63 89