Helping the client grow by delivering excellent work together with your team along with your expertise in the field of financial statements and reporting standards. At Deloitte.
Note: To qualify for this position you must live in the Netherlands and have perfect command of the English and Dutch language
What impact will you make?
As an International Compliance & Reporting Manager you are responsible for the growth of the department, as well as building a strong relationship with the client. In addition, there is also time to build your own customer portfolio and to engage in commercial activities.
This is how
- interaction and communication with the client about the planning, fees and results to be achieved;
- prepare (complex) statutory annual accounts, consolidations and periodic reports;
- reviewing the accuracy of the general ledger and preparation of VAT returns;
- advising on (inter)national compliance and reporting;
- ensuring timely and successful delivery to the client, ensuring high quality of work;
- developing the client network;
- developing and facilitating training.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with more than 70 colleagues from our Business Process Solutions (BPS) department. In our team, practical knowledge, personal drive, and quality of work are very important. BPS makes a significant impact: read more about our services or have a look at our website here.
‘’We’re here for our clients, especially when they need us most. It’s great to work for a company with a clear focus on continuous improvement and with so many talent making that happen. We don’t just meet expectations, we exceed them together as a team.” – Chris Kinders (Director)
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary a share in our profits;
- great career opportunities. Every 2 to 3 years you grow, depending on your ambitions and performance, to a new position;
- a development program;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, an annual public transport subscription or a travel allowance;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- a good pension plan;
- possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- the possibility to benefit from tax-attractive matters such as corporate fitness and a bicycle plan.
What you offer
You are experienced in leading, motivating and developing teams. You are also analytically strong, result-oriented and flexible. You are innovative and have a demonstrable commercial awareness. It is no problem for you to perform under pressure and tight deadlines. We also expect the following from you as Manager ICR:
- you have a completed AA / RA course;
- you have 3-10 years of relevant work experience at a medium-sized or large accounting firm;
- you have excellent knowledge of IFRS (knowledge of US and/or Dutch GAAP is an advantage);
- You have a good command of the English language, both spoken and written;
- Experience with Twinfield, Exact and/or Yardi is an advantage.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Julia Schaefer on +31 88 288 29 67.