Working at the cutting edge between business enablement and IT security. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As Manager your passion lies in improving and securing systems and related controls in an ever changing IT landscape. Through security testing, implementation, advice and audits you support our clients in achieving a reliable, secure and responsible SAP environment.
ERP systems like SAP are at the heart of the digital environment that supports the operational and financial business of our clients. SAP systems typically support the majority of key business processes, resulting in a complex IT landscape. At the moment, the market is facing a large transition moving to the latest technologies based on SAP S/4HANA, which introduces a growing need for business and IT transformation support. Furthermore, the technical landscape is rapidly getting more challenging with the introduction of (SAP) cloud products, new interfaces like Fiori, IoT connectivity, etc.
In your role as engagement leader you work at the cutting edge between business enablement and IT security. As Manager you are expected to support your clients with the identification of possible shortcomings in their SAP security setup, support the design and implementation of improvements and work on innovative security solutions. At the same time you will grow your personal skills, management capabilities and network. As Manager in the SAP Controls space you will work with various clients, differing in size and complexity and operating in various industries.
This is how
As SAP cyber manager you focus on specific security risks related to SAP processes and system configurations. Related projects can be very diverse and vary from small scale reviews to long-term S/4HANA implementation projects. One of your tasks can be to act as Access & Security stream lead in a SAP (S/4HANA) business transformation. You will lead the team that performs analysis of the roles and authorizations based on your client’s processes, create the technical designs and implement the roles in the system. Related activities could be the design and implementation of Identity and Access Management solutions and processes, ethical hacking of SAP environments and implementation of security configuration baselines. Furthermore, you can create additional business value by proactively suggesting innovative solutions using for example Machine Learning or RPA technologies. Next to this, your activities could include assessing the effectiveness of the access and security framework operated by our clients, to identify areas for improvement. Next to this, your activities could include assessing the effectiveness of the security framework operated by our clients, to identify areas for improvement.
In your role as manager you will coach and train junior team members and are highly encouraged to support the development of our services and the creation of new and innovative solutions. Furthermore, you can extend and deploy your commercial skills and/or specialize in specific service or technology domains.
By being on-site with clients and working in multi-disciplinary teams, you will get a first-hand inside look at a variety of organizations and specialties. You will get the opportunity to work both on implementation and audit assignments to provide you with different experiences and learning opportunities. Your responsibilities will increase fast as the learning curve is steep.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
Within Risk Advisory we work with around 660 professionals in 7 different areas: Financial Risk, Cyber Risk, Regulatory Risk, Sustainability, Crisis & Resilience Risk, Risk Analytics and CORE (In Control of Responsible Enterprises).
Within these areas there are Data Analytics, IT Auditors, Internal Auditors, Risk Consultants, Risk Program & Project Managers and Security & Technology specialists. Everyone is a specialist in his or her own area and thus complement each other. Therefore teams consist of people with differing strengths and our core company values reflecting that we believe that these differences make us stronger as we leverage each other. The cooperation within our teams is informal, as this is the general atmosphere.
Our CORE team operates at the core of our clients’ business.
Our service support comes mainly from the Amsterdam office and often you will be working on-site at clients, both domestic and foreign. As the world’s leading professional services firm, we serve A-class clients that are often market leaders in their industry.
Director Sharleen Alberga describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“ Deloitte has allowed me to expand my horizon in every way possible; both geographically by experiencing working and living in different continents, as well as professionally by challenging me intellectually. All in an open, informal atmosphere together with smart and hardworking colleagues“
What we offer
At Deloitte we give you room to explore our different disciplines and by performing diverse tasks within different industries you can specialize within a specific functional or technical SAP domain. You receive support through education, training and a mentor. You perform your tasks as part of a team, from which you can expect leadership and support. In turn, you are driving your own activities and lead the work performed by the (sr.) consultants in the team.
- In addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- A development program that helps you keep growing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- A 40-hour work week;
- The opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- Good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- A good pension scheme;
- An opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- An opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
If you like the challenge of the above function description and meet the following profile criteria, we would like to meet you!
- You have 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience; the ideal candidate has experience in access and security for functional or technical SAP components (ex. FI, SD, MM, Basis, etc.) in Consulting, IT Risk management or transformation, IT Assurance and/or Audit;
- Experience with SAP (automated) controls implementations and review;
- Passion for advising clients in the area of IT risk management;
- Managing, leading and supporting lower level staff;
- Actively contributes to building the talent pipeline; creates a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams;
- Enterprising with good communication skills;
- Fluent in writing and speaking English (Dutch not a must, but a great advantage);
- You are result-oriented, stress resistant and can motivate a team;
- A completed university degree (Master level);
- Experience with Identity and Access Management solutions is an advantage;
- Experience with SAP GRC, S/4HANA and/or other SAP solutions is an advantage;
- You work well in a team and know how to manage your time and work.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Raymond Bosch on +31 (0)88 288 1592.