Lead the design, build and deployment of large business transformations enabled by SAP S/4HANA in the field of Sales & Distribution and/or Customer Experience for our (inter)national clients. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As Manager SAP S/4HANA Sales, part of Deloitte consulting’s SAP offering, you will be leading the design and realization of innovative S/4HANA solutions for our leading clients. As an expert with broad knowledge within the Sales & Distribution and/or Customer Experience business processes, you will lead large project teams and support junior resources in global complex business transformations enabled by SAP S/4HANA.
This is how
- lead design discussions and workshops with the client in the area of Sales, Services and/or Customer Experience;
- deliver the latest innovative solutions like SAP S/4HANA (Cloud) and SAP C/4HANA to our global clients;
- manage challenging (fit to standard) client discussions;
- translate business requirements into clear SAP supported solutions;
- perform required system configuration;
- have technical discussions with developers in order to provide the best solution for the client;
- support clients with testing and deployment activities;
- use your expert knowledge in supporting Deloitte SAP leadership in selling new SAP projects.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 150 to 200 colleagues of our SAP Consulting team in the Netherlands. In this team, innovation, fun and personal development are very important. Of course, Consulting also has a major impact: see an example here.
Senior Manager Mark Meijerink describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“ We treat everybody with respect and there is no such thing as a hierarchy within Deloitte. We are honest about our strengths and weaknesses and flexible in our working times and working styles. In the end we are working towards a shared goal, making our client happy and successful”
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. Through your experience, you are seen as a subject matter expert. You are a team player, but at the same time able to drive deliverables independently. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Manager SAP S/4HANA Sales, you also have:
- a university or bachelor's degree;
- at least 6 years of implementation experience as an SAP consultant in at least one of the following modules: SD, CS, MM, PS or CRM.
- strong analytical skills and a pro-active “can-do” mentality;
- a sense of political relationships and cultural differences;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition to the table. Therefore we are excited to know who you are. Any questions? Please contact our Senior Recruiter Melissa Frens via email@example.com or 088- 288 2472.