What impact will you make?
As an iOS developer, you are responsible for developing employee-focused and scalable user experiences. This by collaborating with colleagues to ideate solutions for users and prioritizing based on feasibility, viability and business impact. As a developer you will be joining Digital Services a group of highly motivated employees who are responsible for a smarter workday for well over 6000 employees in the Netherlands and in total over 40000 employees across North and South Europe.
This is how
You will do this with a team of other experts, such as Service Designers, UI Designers, UX Designers, Mobile Developers, Back-End Developers, Quality Engineers, etc. You are on top of any new developments in your field and you translate technical solutions and contribute to their implementation, making life easier for our employees. Partnerships with companies like Apple have a major effect on improving Deloitte’s Digital Ecosystem.
You will do this with a team of other experts, such as Service Designers, UI Designers, UX Designers, Front-End Developers, Back-End Developers, Quality Engineers, etc. You are on top of any new developments in your field and you translate technical solutions and contribute to their implementation, making life easier for our employees. You will be contributing to a great employee experience and will do so supported by methodologies like Agile, Design Thinking, Design Sprints and Lean Startup.
Would you like to invent creative an innovative solutions that will improve the Employee Experience for well over 40000 employees? Does this give you a profound sense of motivation and energy? Of course it does! Digital Services is a new team and 100% dedicated to their vision to create a smarter workday and to empower our employees with a super easy and intuitive technology experienced based upon co-creation. This with the use of new technologies.
Digital Services reports directly to the CIO and is based at Deloitte’s new Digital Garage at the Olympic Amsterdam. It is Deloitte’s creative hub in Amsterdam and offers a space that inspires consultants, creatives, engineers and its partners like Apple and Adobe to develop new digital products, services and capabilities in co-creation with its clients and employees.
What we offer
- A working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Function related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- 26 vacation days
- NS Business Card
- Laptop and company iPhone
Deloitte advises its clients on a myriad of innovation areas. Our TechTrends 2019 highlight the issues our clients are dealing with: https://www2.deloitte.com/nl/nl/pages/technology/articles/technology-trends.html. We use developments like AI, VR, AR and the Internet of Things to likewise improve the experience of our employees.
What you offer
- You have higher education or equivalent ability
- You have at least 2 years of work experience as an iOS developer
- You are on top of the latest developments in the field of Mobile (iOS, Swift, iOS SDKs/functions, Mobile App Security)
- You are familiar with programming languages such as Swift and Objective C
- You are skilled in tools like Visual Studio, Github and Jira for agile
- You have affinity with UI development
- You are a skilful communicator, analytical, creative and a conceptual thinker
- Cooperation is one of your great strengths and with the right support you can independently find your way in the Mobile world
- If you have Agile Scrum experience you will have preference
- You are a self-starter
- You speak and write English fluently
Lets make impact. Apply now!
Please contact us today for an introduction. Click on the button below and fill in your personal information.
If this position does not fit you, and you know someone who fits perfectly to the outlined profile, please forward the vacancy.