Covertly breach the client’s network and attempt to work your way as quietly as possible. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As an RTO Manager you are responsible for leading the RTO Specialists on-site. These specialists operate in the production environments of our clients and are up-to-date with knowledge about potential attacks, new exploits and vulnerabilities
This is how
- supporting the team in troubleshooting any challenges they get stuck on and participating in testing where possible;
- turning observations and weaknesses into specific, concrete recommendations and being able to hand over to a restoration team, if needed;
- being responsible for setting up and guarding the budget of each assignment, planning of the assignment and engaging in sales opportunities;
- you will be given the opportunity to join the Deloitte Red Teaming Operations Hacklab in which you will learn and hands-on apply Open Source Intelligence gathering (OSINT), Social Engineering, Physical Security and Network Exploitation techniques.
You share your expertise with about 60 other colleagues in the Cyber Security team that is part of Deloitte Risk Advisory. Our team focuses on securing the most valuable (digital) assets of an organization. Whether it's building a new, secure, web application, testing existing environments, or securing SCADA systems, our team can do it all.
In this department, we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That's why we value innovation and personal development.
What we offer
- a competitive salary as well as a share in our profits;
- a development program that allows you to continually develop;
- a work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation;
- a 32 or 40-hour working week;
- flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- 26 days of paid annual leave, and the opportunity to purchase additional leave days;
- the option to exchange three national holidays for three non-national holidays;
- a good mobility scheme: you can choose between a company car with a fuel pass for Europe, the Mobility+ option, a gross cash option that allows you to arrange all your own transportation, or a public transport annual subscription;
- a laptop and iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 2%;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
- a Computer Science (Bachelors) degree or similar;
- at least 5 years of work experience;
- a proven track record in leading Red Teams or highly technical penetration testers;
- the drive to keep developing yourself and keep up-to-date with current techniques and new vulnerabilities;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English;
- experience with being a team player who is eager to both experts in their own field, as well as with experts from other Deloitte collaborate on the best solutions for our customers;
- a solid background in networking, network protocols, programming, penetration testing, manual hacking techniques and social engineering. Having technical certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, CCNA, etc. is an advantage.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.