Translating strategy into solid planning and resourcing approach and driving implementation, while ensuring effective staffing and utilization of resources.
What impact will you make?
Resourcing is a business-critical function at Deloitte. It ensures that engagement teams have the right people, with the right skills, in the right locations, available at the right time. To address the strategic challenges of the business, a new resourcing system and corresponding processes are implemented. The Resourcing Manager is part of a new planning and resourcing team. The role reports to the Head of Resource Management.
You are part of a team that is responsible for Strategic Planning and Resourcing within a cluster. You liaise with Resourcing Managers of other clusters in finding country-wide solutions. In close cooperation with the business, you translate the resourcing strategy into a solid resourcing approach and plan for the cluster.
You mobilize and align the various stakeholders and you ensure effective staffing and utilization of resources at cluster level, whilst supporting business and talent strategy.
The role is relationship focused and founded on establishing effective working relationships with all key stakeholders up till Director and Partner level. You build connections with HR, Finance and other functions to ensure an integrated resourcing approach.
As a Resource Manager, you take discretionary decisions to solve resourcing dilemma’s and conflicts. You are a sparring partner for the business in addressing resourcing needs to support business challenges and client portfolio. To this end, you build in depth business understanding. Since systems are new and a new culture needs to be built, you will initiate and implement change initiatives as well as continuous improvement.
This is how
• implementing resourcing change plans and initiatives with a focus on continuous business improvement, balancing client portfolio and supporting employee engagement;
• translating the overall resourcing strategy into a sound resourcing plan, policies and procedures, aligned with business needs;
• partnering with leadership to understand business strategy and optimize planning and solving issues;
• driving and developing the delivery of the annual resourcing plan and long term strategic resourcing plan;
• building relationships with resourcing teams nationally to enhance cross cluster working;
• advising the business in planning improvement by analyzing and interpreting management information;
• liaising with HR and Talent Management to ensure employee development and retention is properly incorporated in the resourcing plans.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
The role is part of a newly built country-wide Resourcing Team for Deloitte Audit in The Netherlands consisting of 6 Resourcing Managers and 4 Resource Planners, organized per cluster. There are four regional Clusters (North West, South West, Central North and South). Each cluster has a Resourcing Manager and Resource Planner.
What our partner Theo Jongeneel says about this role:
Do you want to work at the heart of the organization and really want to make an impact by being a strategic business partner for the Audit teams? Than join our new resourcing team!
What we offer
• in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
• great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
• a development program that supports you with your personal growth;
• flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
• 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
• a 32-40-hour working week;
• a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
• the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
• a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
• a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
• a good pension scheme;
• an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
• an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You have the power to drive change and create buy-in because of your excellent relationship management and communications skills. Your strong influencing and negotiating skills enable you to impact business decisions. You have a creative and proactive approach to problem solving and conflict resolution. You are an absolute team player. For the role of Resource Manager, you also have:
• a HBO or University degree or equal through experience
• at least 6 years of relevant experience
• change management experience and ability to implement change initiatives;
• experience with and understanding of working in a complex matrix organization;
• commercial mind-set and business acumen to support decision making;
• an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Esther Rozenbeek on +31 88 288 18 52.