Are you an experienced business or IT-talent that comes up with the best solutions in the field of SAP Analytics design? Can you also help organizations improving and securing their data quality? Apply now as SAP Analytics Consultant. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
You will use your skills in designing, building and implementing SAP Reporting and Analytics solutions for our (inter)national clients. You are a part of a multidisciplinary team with which you work on an assignment and in which you show that your expertise and skills are indispensable.
This is how
- Designing and developing reporting dashboards;
- Defining and analyzing reporting requirements and translating into working prototypes and solutions;
- Setting up data models that can support reporting solutions across platforms;
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting. You will share your SAP Solutions expertise in the Enterprise Technology & Performance Portfolio in Amsterdam.
Our SAP Solutions practice is part of the Technology service area within Deloitte Consulting. At SAP Solutions you will work at business transformations supported by SAP S/4HANA, BW/4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP HANA, Integrated Business Planning and the newest innovations. In these transformations generating maximum value for our customers within the proposed timeline is central. We do this by combining strategic goals, process improvements and technological innovations. As consultant within SAP Solutions, you will transform businesses/processes based on our proven Enterprise Value Delivery Method; a method supporting all phases of a project. You will be doing this together with colleagues with different nationalities and disciplines at leading (international) companies in all industries.
Of course, SAP team of 150 colleagues also has a major impact:
Our work environment is described by Junior Consultant Scato Rinkel as follows:
“Thanks to the combination of driven colleagues and challenging projects, there is an exciting working atmosphere within the department where your personal development is central”
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You have excellent written and oral communication skills. You are analytical, driven, ambitious, don't let go of challenges until there is a solution You are a team player and enjoy working with diverse people, cultures, experiences, and backgrounds. You are energized by international work opportunities. You strive to make a positive difference in your work. For the role of SAP Analytics Consultant, you also have:
- You have 2 to 5 years working experience in the field of building reporting and analytics solutions;
- You have experience in working in data related projects that included data modeling and reporting;
- a Master's degree such as (Engineering) Management, Business Administration, (Business) Economics, Business & Information Management, Information Sciences or other beta Masters;
- Strong, demonstrable affinity with IT and you have knowledge in the field of data analytics, SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau or any other reporting related platform;
- You master the English language and you are willing to learn Dutch;
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Melissa Frens via 088- 288 2472 or MFrens@deloitte.nl