Inspire an audit team to achieve unprecedented performances and gain experience during your studies.
What impact will you make
As a thesis intern you apply the learned material in practice every day. We work for different clients from different communities. As an thesis intern you get the opportunity to take a look ‘behind the scenes’ at different client offices and organizations and write your thesis
This is how
- Using our database and our internal technical office;
- If necessary, send interviews/surveys to colleagues to gather information;
- Check the simpler items in the annual accounts;
- Grow as a person via our personal development program and guidance in our internship program.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 different offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 260,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 340 colleagues from our Audit department in the North-West region. You can choose between the offices Amsterdam and Alkmaar. Innovation and personal development are highly valuated within this department. Of course Audit also makes a significant impact: look here for an example.
Our colleague Lisa Snoey says:
"Deloitte gives you the opportunity to further develop yourself in a pleasant and instructive way and to offer many opportunities to get the best out of yourself. Everyone is ready for you to take that next step!
What we offer
- a fixed internship allowance that is paid monthly;
- a laptop;
- your first day at work you will meet with all new colleagues for a Deloitte Introduction Day;
- a coach and a buddy who will help you during your internship;
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- an internship agreement in which the working hours are to be agreed upon;
- A good mobility scheme: travel expenses when public transport subscriptions are no longer valid;
- a development program that allows you to continuously develop yourself
- Client experience weeks within in the Audit; you can join us to our clients!
- Professional guidance during the internship via your personal coach.
What you offer
When it comes to content, you’re an expert and always willing to learn more! At the same time you are curious and want to find out everything about the profession. You have the ambition to become one of the best in your field, just like your future colleagues. You really want to try out new things and continue to learn in this way. For this vacancy you also have the following:
- Bachelors / Masters in Accountancy, Business Economics or Controlling completed within 1 year;
- A passion for numbers and a clear motivation for the accountancy profession;
- A healthy dose of humor and perseverance;
- Intrinsic motivation to learn from others.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
Deloitte is open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are. We would like to see in the letter of application which office you prefer and when you will be available.
Questions? For the answers, contact Campus Recruiter Robin Sneek via +316 50 16 54 34.