Investigate innovative developments at the intersection of Business and IT, and gain access to a network of internationally renowned companies. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a thesis intern at Enterprise Architecture, you conduct research at the intersection of Business and IT. Deloitte will provide you with intensive support from an experienced consultant with expertise in your research field. You will also have access to the Deloitte network to give your thesis a practical approach and to gain experience within the consulting practice. As a thesis intern you will participate fully in all team activities. And so you can determine whether Deloitte is the ideal employer for you.
Possible thesis topics within this department could be in the field of: Agile Architecture & Capabilities, Cloud, Platform Integration and Ecoystems, Post-Merger Integration, Internet of Things & EA Complexity.
This is how
- Write your thesis on a subject of your choice;
- get the opportunity to use Deloitte's network;
- conduct interviews (where necessary) with experts in the relevant field;
- experience what it is like to work within a consulting department;
- at the end of your thesis, present your research to Deloitte professionals.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Consulting, Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory, Audit & Assurance and Tax & Legal. In the Netherlands we work together with more than 5500 employees in 15 offices. Worldwide, Deloitte has approximately 250,000 employees and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will share your expertise with about 65 colleagues from the Enterprise Architecture department in Amsterdam. The department is known for its in-depth technical knowledge within a business context and enables close cooperation with (international) colleagues and substantive discussions. We put a lot of emphasis on learning and support you to make your thesis a success. Within Consulting we also make an impact, curious? Click here for an example.
Our working atmosphere is described by Junior Consultant Marlies Quekel as:
"Enterprise Architecture is a friendly team that is focused on content and content-related knowledge, which you can use in complex organizations".
What we offer
- Intensive guidance from an experienced consultant with expertise in your research field;
- access to the Deloitte network to give your thesis a practical approach;
- a monthly internship and travel allowance;
- a laptop;
- possibility to become a junior consultant within Deloitte.
What you offer
You are proactive, can concentrate on your thesis but you also like to work in a team. You have the guts, by trial and error, to try out new things and keep learning. Furthermore, for this position of thesis intern Enterprise Architecture you bring:
- a (technical) university education and you're in your master's degree;
- foreign and/or extra-curricular experiences;
- excellent communication skills;
- takes initiative easily;
- come up with solutions and want to realize them;
- a passion for people and technology;
- curious, ambitious, open to learning.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We would like to receive your application for this position. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious to know who you are!
Any questions? Please contact Consulting Recruiter Valerie Schoorlemmer on +31 88 288 13 78 for answers.