Investigate innovative developments at the intersection of Business and IT, and gain access to a network of internationally renowned companies. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As an Enterprise Data Management thesis intern, you will conduct research at the intersection of Business and IT, with a strong focus on data. Deloitte will provide you with intensive support from an experienced consultant with expertise in your research field. You will also have access to the Deloitte network to give your thesis a practical approach and you will gain experience within the Consulting practice. As a thesis intern you will participate fully in all team activities. In this way you can determine whether Deloitte is the ideal employer for you.
Possible thesis topics could be in the field of: Data governance, commercial data strategy, operationalizing data management, Ecosystems& privacy or migrating data to the cloud.
This is how
- Write your thesis on a subject of your choice;
- get the opportunity to use Deloitte's network;
- conduct interviews (when necessary) with experts in the relevant field;
- experience what it is like to work within a consulting department;
- the opportunity to present your research to Deloitte professionals at the end.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Consulting, Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory, Audit & Assurance and Tax & Legal. In the Netherlands we work together with more than 5500 employees in 15 offices. Worldwide, Deloitte has approximately 250,000 employees and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will share your expertise with about 65 colleagues from the Enterprise Architecture department in Amsterdam, of which the Enterprise Data Management team is part. The department is known for its in-depth technical knowledge within a business context and enables close cooperation with (international) colleagues and substantive discussions. We put a lot of emphasis on learning and supporting you to make your thesis a success. Consulting is also making an impact, curious? Click here to see an example.
Our working atmosphere is described by Junior Consultant Marlies Quekel:
"Enterprise Architecture is a friendly team that is focused on substantive knowledge (in business & IT context), which you can apply in complex organizations".
What we offer
- Intensive guidance from an experienced consultant with expertise in your research field;
- access to the Deloitte network to give your thesis a practical approach;
- a monthly internship and travel allowance;
- a laptop;
- the possibility to get to know Deloitte Consulting and the Enterprise Architecture team!
What you offer
You are proactive, can concentrate on your thesis but you also like to work in a team. You have the guts, by trial and error, to try out new things and keep learning. Furthermore, for this position of Enterprise Data Management thesis intern you have:
- an (technical) education where you are in the master phase;
- foreign and/or extra-curricular experiences;
- excellent communication skills;
- takes initiative easily;
- come up with solutions and want to realise them;
- a passion for people and technology;
- curious, ambitious, open to learning.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We would like to receive your application for this position. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious to know who you are.
Any questions? For the answers, please contact Campus Recuiter Valerie Schoorlemmer.