Providing valuable insights for management enabling them to drive business performance. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
The Risk Advisory business has shown rapid growth and continues to transform. This includes providing advisory services in the area ranging from Risk compliance to Cyber security and also changes in the way Deloitte Risk Advisory transacts. From a traditional fee model to a subscription and (asset) services model.
Based on your analyses and knowledge of the business you, as a Senior Business Controller, will provide business insights to management and support them in driving performance, while making sure that processes are both effective and efficient and comply with applicable procedures and policies.
You will lead and/or participate in (finance) projects driving process improvements while making use of innovative technology.
This is how
- prepare reports that include your (ad hoc) analyses and key attention points for management and other key stakeholders;
- work closely together with management and key-stakeholders to increase your knowledge of the different business models. This will also form the basis to advise on process and financial improvement initiatives;
- translate business models in sound financial processes that support business strategy;
- manage the planning and forecasting processes making sure that strategic goals are embedded;
- monitor your business financials making sure an audit can be done smoothly.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,600 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 18 colleagues of our Finance & Control department in Amsterdam and Rotterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. We also expect further alignment of the business and finance together in the newly formed North South Europe firm combination.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're open minded yet solution oriented. You bring a sound track record and are able to build and contribute to help the Risk Advisory MT to further expand their business in combination with introducing further process and control improvements. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try new things and keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Senior Business Controller, you also have:
- a university or bachelor's degree in finance (business economics / accountancy);
- at least 8 years relevant working experience in a management accounting role;
- excellent knowledge of MSOffice and preferably Tableau and SAP;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English;
- knowledge of IFRS is a plus.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.