Support clients’ end-to-end journey from applying on-premise to cloud, helping them seize the opportunities for business enablement and gain the competitive edge. At Deloitte.
Making an impact that matters
As a crucial member of our DevOps team you will be working on the challenges of moving clients applications and datacenter to the Cloud, automate as much as we can and at the same time fulfill the expectations of our clients that applications are always available, flawlessly and seamlessly working. You’re qualified and experienced in all things Cloud offers and want to stay at the forefront of distributed computing.
This is how
- develop Cloud architecture and solutions optimized for cloud platforms;
- develop scripts (IaC) to automate the deployment of AWS or Azure architecture and solutions;
- deliver solutions using a wide range of technologies and the full range of multi cloud-native services;
- building and deploying applications at scale on Cloud platforms;
- optimize the cloud services platform;
- monitor and maintain multiple AWS or Azure solutions to meet project requirements;
- set up a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline on AWS or Azure.
Deloitte is the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
Our Cloud Engineering practice is part of the Business Operations portfolio within Deloitte Consulting in Amsterdam. Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client’s end-to-end journey from on-premise to cloud and use innovative cloud platforms to enable our client to change the way they do business and service their customers. We place great emphasis on learning, are very involved in your development and support you to achieve your goals. Of course Consulting is also making a big impact, curious? Click here to see an example.
Our working environment is described by Analyst Christan Doornhof as:
'The Cloud Engineering team is a new but close team where personal development and innovation are central points of attention in the department'.
What we offer
- In addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32-40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and ambitious. At Deloitte Consulting, you can help top firms in the field of growth, innovation and strategy. You see endless opportunities for your clients and you can think of the best 'out of the box' solutions. You also have the following qualities required for the position of (Senior) Engineer Cloud Engineering:
- WO/Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- at least 3 years of relevant experience as an IT/Cloud Engineer is a must have;
- ability to build infrastructure for enterprise applications and solutions using AWS or Azure;
- experience of automation and provisioning approaches, using tools such as PowerShell, Azure DevOps, ARM.
- experience with cloud-native services such as EC2, RDS, S3, Cloud Watch, Route 53 or equivalent Azure/GCP services;
- in depth knowledge of configuring and managing Windows and/or Linux environments;
- knowledge of agile software development tools and methodologies (Azure DevOps Continuous integration, GIT, Jenkins, Splunk etc.).
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We are happy to receive your application for the position of (Senior) Cloud Engineer. At Deloitte we are open to everyone who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.
Questions? For the answers, please contact Recruiter Consulting Valerie Schoorlemmer via +31 88 288 13 78.