Deloitte, the advisor in the field of employee benefits and pensions, is expanding.
Do you have a passion for financials, risk and strategy? Do you find it interesting to connect Finance with HR? Are you creative, a team player, result-driven and do you have excellent communication skills? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
What impact will you make?
You will work together with ambitious colleagues throughout various disciplines and have the opportunity to learn from the most diverse organizations within different branches. You advise HR and Finance at the highest level, and, in addition to deepening your professional knowledge, you will learn how to present yourself. Furthermore, you will receive excellent support from an internal coach and Deloitte offers you many options to support your personal ambitions.
At Deloitte we strive for a diverse and inclusive culture (D&I). This means that everyone can be themselves. We respect differences, acknowledge and embrace these and see their added value. We combine our strenghts and operate as one team
This is how
As a senior consultant within Benefits & Pension Advisory you and your team are responsible for the following activities:
- Solving issues on Corporate Benefits & Pensions;
- Advising on the consequences of new laws and regulations in this area of expertise;
- Performing complex analyses and maintain a high quality of deliverables;
- Set up models in Excel with regard to the calculation of pension schemes and employment conditions;
- Acquisition of new assignments;
- Development of new products, models and tooling;
- You are also responsible for managing a team of junior colleagues.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advice, risk management, tax and legal advice. In the Netherlands we have more than 5,500 employees from 15 offices. Deloitte has around 300,000 employees and offices in more than 150 countries worldwide.
The team is part of Deloitte Financial Advisory and you will work from Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Eindhoven.
Director Arjan van Dijk describes our work atmosphere as follows:
“The working atmosphere is open and accessible. Everyone is easy to approach and always willing to think along or help. Sometimes it can be hard work, but always with an eye for each other. There is a lot of room for your own ideas and their implementation. You get to know your colleagues even better during the various drinks and team events.”
What we offer
- In addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- Great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- A personal development program;
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- A time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- The opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- A good mobility scheme: choice of a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- A good pension scheme;
- An opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- An opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- Working at a great and fun place.
What you offer
- A master's degree in econometrics, actuary, (financial) economics or a technical study;
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience, for example at a consultancy firm or a (medium-sized) corporate;
- Strong analytical skills: you are good at quickly interpreting and analyzing large amounts of information (for example project information, business plans and financial information);
- A strong personality;
- A team player with a hands-on, problem-solving and pragmatic approach;
- Experience with a programming language (VBA / Python / R), a big plus;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both spoken and written).
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition.