Support internationally renowned companies to stay on top of the market by analyzing and improving their business processes through innovative techniques.
What impact will you make?
You want to own your career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you, and you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a (Senior) Consultant Business Process Management. Do you want to advise the management of international top companies about the possibilities of digitization? Do you find it interesting to strike the crucial battle between business and IT? And are you convinced that as a team you can make more impact than as an individual? Then you are at the right place at Deloitte Consulting!
The Business Process Management team supports large multinationals with the implementation of innovative process improvements. In these endeavours we delve in to the specific situation of the client and take their strategy and challenges into account in our solutions. By means of innovative techniques like process mining and lean six sigma we provide insight in how processes really perform. Subsequently we advise how the latest techniques like Robotic Process Automation, Dynamic Case Management, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence can be leveraged to make a lasting impact on our clients’ business processes.
This is how
- operate on the intersection of business and it
- Understand complex business problems and develop solutions
- be a sparring partner for the client
- seek alignment with all involved stakeholders
- translate problem analysis to solution implementations
- ensure that projects are executed perfectly and as planned
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Consulting, Risk Advisory, Audit and Assurance, Financial Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries. You will share your expertise with approximately 65 colleagues from the Enterprise Architecture service line in Amsterdam, of which Business Process Management is one of the core competences.
The service line is famous for leveraging its in-depth technical knowledge within a business context and facilitates close collaboration with (international) colleagues and content-driven discussions. We place great emphasis on learning, are very involved in your development and support you to achieve your goals. You will get to know your colleagues very quickly during one of the many team events or regular Friday drinks! Want to know more? Watch this video for a short impression of the Service Line.
The spirit of our team was described as follows by our colleague Marlies Quekel:
“EA is a fun team that is focused on content and in-depth knowledge,
which you get to use at complex organisations”
What we offer
You work in multidisciplinary teams on various projects that will help you build a professional network from day one. Every day you are challenged to get the best out of yourself, but you are not alone: experienced colleagues and best practices from the global Deloitte network help you to become successful.
- In addition to a fixed salary, you take a share in the profit;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- A good pension scheme;
- 26 days' holiday per year and the possibility to purchase 15 additional holiday days per year;
- A good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe or a cash
Option, an annual public transport card or a travel allowance;
- The possibility of benefiting from tax-attractive extras, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan;
- A development programme through which you continue to develop continuously;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- Possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- Great career opportunities. Every 2 to 3 years, depending on your ambitions and performance, you grow to a new position.
What you offer
You enjoy working in multidisciplinary teams on various projects that will help you build a professional network from day one. Every day you are challenged to get the best out of yourself, but you are not alone: experienced colleagues and best practices from the global Deloitte network help you to become successful. You also have the following qualities required for the position of (Sr) Consultant Business Process Management:
- a completed (technical) university education with excellent results;
- 3- 6 year of relevant experience in Business Process Management work
- international and / or extracurricular experiences;
- excellent communication skills;
- designing solutions and wanting to realize them;
- great sense of responsibility, ambitious, open to learning;
- the will to work in multidisciplinary, multicultural and cross-border teams.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We are happy to receive your application for the position of (Sr) Consultant Business Process Management. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.