Moving people – Winning hearts and minds to co-create lasting change.
What impact will you make?
Working with us, will give you the opportunity to work with some of the most prestigious clients across industry sectors. As part of the practice, you will work on client projects that go right to the core of helping businesses deliver value. We work with senior leadership teams, helping them resolve some of the most complex and challenging business issues and build competitive advantage through aligning their organizations with their strategies. We believe that designing and managing effective organizations and creating the right conditions for business change provides our clients lasting competitive advantage.
This is how
As a (Senior) Consultant Change Management you will have responsibility for the design and delivery of the change management (for mostly IT- enabled) organizational transformation programs with activities including:
- delivering change management on a variety of business change programs including M&A, business and functional transformation, regulatory change and cost reduction;
- in case of IT focus: managing the impact of IT solutions and processes on the organizational structure, competencies and skills, organization culture, performance and readiness for change;
- designing change management plans and creating deliverables such as stakeholder plan, impact assessment, communication, training end user readiness;
- managing key stakeholders and developing engagement plans;
- measuring the success of change programs through the use of analytics
- running focus groups and facilitating workshops.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 200 to 250 colleagues of our Human Capital department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Human Capital also has a major impact: see an example here.
Consultant Mariska Korrel describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“We are always there for each other: we have a real team spirit among intelligent and ambitious colleagues.”
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to content, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of (Senior) Consultant Change Management, you also have:
- a completed master’s degree;
- 2-6 years relevant experience within consultancy;
- In case of IT focus: proven change management experience in (major) ERP system implementations, such as SAP or Oracle and/or cloud-based applications;
- proven experience in organizational change management skills, including stakeholder identification and analysis, detailed change impact assessment, end-user training, and developing and executing organizational change management plans;
- passion for translating strategic objectives by enabling the hearts and minds of people;
- worked in international business context;
- excellent social and communication skills.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Lotte Veerman on +31 (0)88 288 7846.