Making high end analyses of our clients market and competitors. At Deloitte.
Making an impact that matters
Our current Transaction Services (TS) team focus on Financial and Operational due diligence for corporate clients as well as private equity. The TS team has been very successful in recent years have being involved in most of the major transactions in the Netherlands. You will be part of our new and growing Commercial Due Diligence proposition and you will delivering the highest quality analyses to our clients.
This is how
We are looking to expand this expertise with a Commercial Due Diligence team. We are looking for candidates on various levels: consultants / senior consultants (at least 2 years of experience). Depending on your experience and seniority you will be working on the following:
- conducting Commercial due diligence by, amongst others, analyzing relevant market trends, industry developments, competitive landscape, commercial strategy and reviewing business plans;
- Developing and pitching market and commercial insights to clienst;
- together with the Director of the team building, developing and shaping a highly successful new service offering.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands we have 5,500 employees at fifteen offices. Deloitte has 300,000 employees and offices in more than 150 countries worldwide.
You share your expertise with around 25 colleagues in the M&A Operations team of our Transaction Services department, part of Financial Advisory (FA). The Commercial due diligence team is be part of the Transaction Services team within FA. Within our department, personal development, delivering the highest quality to customers and ongoing innovation are of paramount importance. Of course, Financial Advisory also makes a significant impact: view an example here and this.
Our work environment would be described as followed by our Partner Transaction Services Don van Neuren:
“We are a fantastic and divers team. We honestly care for each other, also beyond business hours. The Amsterdam office is a great place where we work hard but make plenty of time to socialize and have fun.
What we offer
- In addition to a fixed salary, you participate in the profit with us;
- growth opportunities;
- a development program through which you continue to develop continuously;
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- 26 days off per year and the possibility to purchase 15 days off per year;
- a time-for-time regulation for overtime hours;
- the possibility to take one month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel pass for Europe or a cash option, a public transport annual pass or a travel allowance;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- a good pension plan;
- possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-attractive matters, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan.
- Working at a great and fun place.
What do you offer
For the role of (Senior) Consultant Commercial Due Diligence, you also have:
- a relevant Master certificate (business administration, engineering, science);
- an internship and/ or experience at a big 4, strategy firm or corporate strategy;
- a passion for M&A;
- analytical as well as commercial highly developed skills;
- fluent in Dutch and English (both spoken and written)
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition.