Set strategic direction for chat, assess automation opportunities, and support scaling of Conversational AI technology through cutting edge solutions. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Today, increasing globalization, rapidly evolving technology and a changing generation of workforce and customers are putting pressures on organisations’ operations. Are you passionate about innovation and eager to using cutting edge solutions to help organizations perform well in this transformation? Then come and join us! When you join our Cognitive team as a junior strategist, you will gain professional experience in the dynamic fast growing area of conversational AI. You will help our clients imagine and design transformation initiatives aimed at optimizing processes and improving customer experience with conversational AI technologies.
Together with UX designers and developers, you will be part of a dynamic, agile and multidisciplinary project team engaged in identifying opportunities and implementing customized chat/voice bot solutions at the client. Within these projects, you will apply your analytical skills to set conversational AI strategy, build the business case, and support digital transformation through implementing new processes and ways of working. You will work for government organizations and well-known companies in different industries, from banking and insurance to manufacturing, energy and consumer products.
This is how
- Stay up-to-date on developments and trends in the world of conversational AI;
- Help clients define their long-term vision for conversational AI within their organization;
- You manage small projects, work streams and teams and coach junior colleagues in their development
- Inspire and lead colleagues; manage cross-functional teams through the project delivery lifecycle;
- Identify potential use cases for conversational AI based on client data analysis;
- Develop customer interaction and channel strategies;
- Conduct market analysis and vendor selection activities;
- Build business cases based on cost-benefit analyses;
- Facilitate end-user workshops to identify customer behaviours, and test prototype solutions;
- Manage client expectations by acting as the bridge between technical and business;
- You challenge the client on content and ideas, based on your expertise, to increase quality;
- Develop and implement strategies for scaling conversational AI technology across the client’s organization.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting. Globally, Deloitte has around 300,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will share your expertise in the Operations Transformation offering in Amsterdam (the Edge). The consultants of Operations Transformation have deep understanding of the operational processes of our clients in the financial, public and private industry. We help organizations to transform their business model and processes based on strategy, to apply data analytics in a creative way and to improve service quality for end-users. We work in the core operations of our clients’ organizations. Through our long-term relationships we have expertise knowledge of their processes and we guide them in projects related to operational strategy, redesigning and optimizing processes, operational transformations, process innovation and digitalization. We use state of the art technologies to support our clients in the best possible way.
You’ll work with cutting-edge technologies to help clients transform their technology platforms and business operations. Partnering with some of the world’s largest organizations, you’ll help COO’s, CFO’s, CIO’s and their teams realize their ambitions – from improving financial performance, to accelerating speed to market and delivering continuous innovation.
What we offer
- In addition to a fixed salary, you earn a share of the profit;
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home;
- Great career opportunities. Every 2-3 years you grow, depending on your ambitions and performance, to a new position;
- A development program, including support from a personal coach, to allow you to continuously develop yourself;
- 26 paid vacation days per year and the possibility to buy 15 additional holiday days per year;
- A 32-40-hour working week;
- The possibility to take one month of (unpaid) leave annually;
- An excellent mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel card valid throughout Europe, a cash option, reimbursement of travel expenses, or a public transport subscription;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which you can use privately;
- A good pension scheme;
- The possibility to participate in our collective health insurance scheme;
- The possibility to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You continuously seek opportunities to learn and enjoy solving complex problems. You constantly challenge yourself and strive to maximize your impact in your work and/or on society. Next to that, you have:
- Relevant work experience
- a business-, engineering-, or Artificial Intelligence-related Master’s degree with excellent academic and pre-university (VWO) results;
- strong analytical skills and are able to communicate complex ideas and analyses effectively;
- excellent interpersonal- and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams;
- experience with working in a culturally diverse environment, and a willingness to work on international projects if required;
- strong work experience with a demonstrated track record of delivering effective outcomes in complex or high pressure situations;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English. The ability to speak Dutch is a big plus.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? We look forward to receiving your application. At Deloitte, we welcome all people who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For the answers, contact Senior Recruiter Annick van Hattem on +31 (0) 88 288 63 89