Working in a team where you will assess and advise our clients on improvements within the area of Identity & Access Management. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Senior Consultant Identity and Access management (IAM) you will contribute to the growing team of Cyber Advisory professionals with a passion for Cyber Security. In this role your focus will be on the IAM domain, and you will be able to discuss with clients on issues surrounding IAM with regards to the client environment and propose actionable solutions for implementation in the organization.
This is how
- advising clients on IAM content and provide solutions that fit their environment and are in line with other cyber risk services;
- executing assignments on an operational level while maintaining the outstanding quality of work that is expected from Deloitte;
- defining or improving IAM vision & strategy, governance, processes and (functional) design at the client with regards to the industry environment;
- supporting the client in the selection and implementation of IAM solutions across the organization, both from a business and technical perspective;
- bringing your expertise to the project team;
You share your expertise with about 10 other colleagues in the fast-growing Cyber Identity team that is part of Deloitte Risk Advisory. Our team delivers assessments, creates roadmaps and delivers technology transformations that support our customers' digital business. Our solutions enable our customers and their customers to embrace the capabilities of the cloud while managing the risks of technical lag in the field of outdated technology.
The team is characterized by many different backgrounds and many different types of personalities. The emphasis within each of these teams is on just being yourself and learning each other's strengths through constructive feedback.
What we offer
- a competitive salary as well as a share in our profits;
- an overtime policy that allows you to receive compensation for overtime;
- a development program that allows you to continually develop;
- a work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation;
- a 32 or 40-hour working week;
- flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- 26 days of paid annual leave, and the opportunity to purchase additional leave days;
- the option to exchange three national holidays for three non-national holidays;
- a good mobility scheme: you can choose between a company car with a fuel pass for Europe, the Mobility+ option, a gross cash option that allows you to arrange all your own transportation, or a public transport annual subscription;
- a laptop and iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 2%;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
- at least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- knowledge of IAM products and protocols such as identification, authentication and authorization, on-premise/cloud-based;
- strong business acumen, with experience working in a commercial environment;
- a holistic understanding of security with a good overview of all aspects within security with regards to prevention, detection and response;
- cyber-related certifications such as CISSP and CISM are a plus;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English;
- a strong interpersonal skills and a professional attitude, including the ability to develop relationships with clients as well as peers from diverse backgrounds.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.