What impact will you make?
As a Senior Consultant Cyber Risk you take a more than average interest in complex data security issues. You contemplate on aspects like the ICT infrastructure security and management processes, application security and identity management, from assessment to design and anything in between.
This is how
Engagements will deal with issues like:
- network security
- ethical hacking
- ERP software integrity
- identity management
- business continuity management
- incident response
- security monitoring
- infrastructure security
- privacy and security
As a Senior Consultant you report to your superior, advise our clients about improvements in the field of ICT, and you audit ICT systems. You will also identify problems with the client and act as a sparring partner for the client and internally. At the same time you will maintain your network and expand it.
We deem it important for you to keep developing yourself. You can consult with your superior and set up your own training program. The most common trainings followed include CISSP, CISA, CISM, SAP, OSCP and CSSLP.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will share your expertise with more than 200 colleagues in the Cyber Risk team, from a wide range of backgrounds and personalities. The Cyber team is distinguished by its collegial and informal atmosphere and this environment is further emphasized by ample learning opportunities and constructive feedback on each other’s strengths and weaknesses. Via this link you can read more about Risk Advisory in general.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week; We are also open to the option of a shorter working week;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone you can also use for personal purposes;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- great growth opportunities: depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
You have a passion for Cyber, an enterprising personality and good communication skills. As a Senior Consultant Cyber Risk you also:
- Have completed relevant higher vocational or university education;
- Have minimum of three to five years of relevant work experience;
- Consider it a challenge to work in a high performance culture;
- Are capable of completing projects while being pressed for time;
- Are willing to travel;
- Have the ambition to develop yourself.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. We, at Deloitte, welcome everyone who can bring in more quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact Recruiter Emma Kok.