Your role as (Senior) Consultant
You will contribute to scaling our Fast Ventures advisory practice and work on client projects. This includes ecosystem and technology mapping, target search and analysis as well as deal execution and project management.
What Impact will you make
This role will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work on challenging, international and strategic projects for high profile clients, often in close collaboration with international colleagues from Deloitte member firms
- Help scaling a team that is building a new service offering in response to the rapid change in business models across traditional industries. Disruptive M&A is characterized by strategic deals that, when well executed, have the power to quickly transform to the acquirer’s core business and redefine its future state
- Be part of an inspiring culture. The team is deal-driven, open-minded, creative and fast-moving. We seek similar qualifications in candidates. That means you must feel comfortable with ambiguity, juggling lots of responsibilities, and prioritizing accordingly
- Become an expert in exponential technologies that are impacting industries, companies, societies, and individuals
This is how
We use proprietary methodology to help corporate clients invest in new growth areas– from identifying transformational growth domains to executing investments in scale-ups, joint-ventures, acquisitions or partnerships. Next to that, we advise high-growth scale-ups with their funding and strategic partnership needs and deal execution.
Our teams apply a data and workshop-driven approach to identify venturing partners. In combination with our global innovation hubs (a.o. in Silicon Valley, Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Tel Aviv, Tokyo), we provide ecosystem insights and connect companies to technology ventures. We work with boards, strategy & M&A teams delivering value by working end-to-end with actionable results.
Deloitte Fast Ventures is part of Deloitte Corporate Finance. We advise corporate clients in shaping and executing their corporate venturing strategy, and scale-ups to accelerate growth through M&A deals.
What we offer
- In addition to a fixed salary, you participate in the profit with us;
- Ample development opportunities in a rapidly growing team;
- A development program through you continue to develop continuously;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- 26 days off per year and the possibility to purchase 15 days off per year;
- A time-for-time regulation for overtime hours;
- The possibility to take one month of unpaid leave once a year;
- A good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel pass for Europe or a cash option, a public transport annual pass or a travel allowance;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- A good pension plan;
- Possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- The opportunity to benefit from tax-attractive matters, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan;
- Working in a young and dynamic team.
What you offer
Ideal candidates will possess most or all of the following:
- Minimum of 3-6 years of relevant work experience in Strategy Consulting, M&A, and/or Venture Capital;
- Master’s degree with (Beta) analytical / financial background and business sense;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and solve problems creatively;
- Self-driven, a passion for learning and strong analytical skills;
- Affinity with the start-up / scale-up culture and strong interest in Disruptive M&A, innovation and emerging technologies;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both spoken and written)
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition.
For more on our colleagues, please visit: https://werkenbijdeloitte.nl/het-gaat-ons-niet-alleen-om-de-overname-of-de-fusie-maar-ook-om-de-achterliggende-strategie