Drive the design, build and deployment of large business transformations enabled by SAP S/4HANA in the field of Sales & Distribution and/or Customer Experience for our (inter)national clients. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As Senior SAP S/4HANA Sales Consultant, part of Deloitte consulting’s SAP offering, you will be at the heart of defining and realizing innovative S/4HANA solutions for leading clients. Based on your previous experience, you will support and lead project teams, be responsible for important project deliverables, and be able to support junior team members to ensure high quality deliverables while bringing the overall team to a higher level.
This is how
- lead design discussions/workshops with the client in the area of Customer Experience, Sales & Distribution and Services;
- support in delivering the latest innovative solutions like SAP S/4HANA (cloud) and SAP C/4HANA.
- manage challenging (fit to standard) client discussions;
- translate business requirements into functional specifications;
- perform required system configuration;
- have technical discussions with developers in order to provide the best solution for the client;
- support clients with testing and deployment activities;
- support Deloitte SAP leadership in selling new SAP projects.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 150 to 200 colleagues of our SAP Consulting team in the Netherlands. In this team, innovation, fun and personal development are very important. Of course, Consulting also has a major impact: see an example here.
Senior Consultant Joep Schoofs describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“Regardless of being one of the largest providers of professional services globally, the work atmosphere at Deloitte is informal and non-hierarchal. Your seniors are open towards your ideas and there is room for own initiative.”
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. You are a team player, but at the same time able to drive deliverables independently. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. You have the ambition to become team lead or project/delivery manager. For the role of Senior SAP S/4HANA Sales Consultant, you also have:
- a university or bachelor's degree;
- at least 3 years of implementation experience as an SAP consultant in at least one of the following modules: SD, CS, MM, PS or CRM.
- strong analytical skills and a pro-active “can-do” mentality;
- a sense of political relationships and cultural differences;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition to the table. Therefore we are excited to know who you are. Any questions? Please contact our Senior Recruiter Melissa Frens via email@example.com or 088- 288 2472.