What impact will you make?
“Bring customer strategies to life, by designing and implementing the vital sales and service experiences, capabilities and architectures involved, while applying a range of digital technologies such as Salesforce, Mulesoft, ServiceNow and Apple.”
Deloitte and ServiceNow share a passion for accelerating innovation and operational efficiencies in HR service delivery, IT service management, IT business management, security, governance, risk, and compliance. Our strong focus on delivering near term and lasting business value through advisory, implementation, and managed services is helping us transform the DNA of the modern enterprise. If you want to go beyond delivering ServiceNow merely as a software platform and make an impact that matters, Deloitte is the place to be.
The successful candidate will have a track record of successfully delivering major IT transformation projects across business and technology groups. Experience performing in an international environment will be a distinct advantage. You must enjoy creating and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders. You’ll be someone who loves to make things happen, has excellent communication and engagement skills, and is passionate about driving change. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team managing the delivery of a major strategic program impacting all Lines of Business.
As a ServiceNow Managing Consultant, you will manage all aspects of project delivery. You will be responsible for the achievement of business outcomes and client satisfaction.
This is how
- End to end management of project delivery, including a budget, scope, deliverables, project status reporting;
- Lead onshore/offshore project teams, following proven project management methodologies;
- Lead scrum teams and work with the client product owners for projects following agile methodologies;
- Use consultative skills to understand the client’s business issues and identify how ServiceNow solutions can help;
- Lead project kick-off meetings, facilitate requirements analysis workshops, conduct regular project reviews;
- Be the single point of contact for the client, provide excellent communication to manage client expectations;
- Coordinate client and internal Deloitte stakeholders to drive successful delivery;
- Proactively identify, communicate, mitigate project risks and if required manage escalations in a timely manner;
- Strive to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction;
- Support pre-sales activities:
- Participate in writing Statements of Work and proposals
- Deliver pre-sales presentations to client teams
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities and engage with the right Deloitte team
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax, and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
Elevating human experience. That’s what we’re all about here. It’s everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising, and branding, to strategy, platforms, and solutions. Working together, we offer fully-integrated, game-changing solutions for clients ranging from CEOs to Chief Digital Officers. Whichever one of our diverse, globally-recognized sub‑brands or capabilities you join, you’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-growing Portfolio.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. But your main objective is always to achieve the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders (in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Master’s (MSc) degree in the areas of IT and/or business;
- Proven consulting and project management experience with ServiceNow and/or other enterprise software implementations;
- Experience with end to end management of complex ServiceNow implementations, working with teams in multiple countries for global roll-outs;
- Experience with building and leading large onshore/offshore project teams;
- Experience in leading workshops with senior client stakeholders; ability to influence and consult them on the solution direction for functional or technical topics;
- A customer-obsessed mindset to help clients achieve their business outcomes;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation skills;
- Certified in project management methodologies (e.g. PMI or Prince 2);
- Certified in agile methodologies (e.g. SAFe);
- Certified in ServiceNow Fundamentals. Additional ServiceNow certifications is a plus;
- Previous technical experience or familiarity with SaaS architectures is a plus;
- Experience with ITIL, DevOps and/or HR Service Delivery processes is a plus;
- Willing to travel within Europe
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
http://<iframe width="1280" height="545" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uOZcb4-Lg-E" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>