(Senior) Consultant Supply Chain Strategy
Challenge the status quo to design strategies and deliver transformations enabling our industry-leading clients to operate a world class supply chain. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
You bring a fresh and sharp perspective on the role of the Supply Networks in organisations, which you apply to solve complex business challenges in the areas of Supply Chain Strategy, Logistics & Distribution, Supply Chain Planning and/or Sourcing and Procurement.
As (Senior) Consultant Supply Chain Strategy you support and (co-)lead multidisciplinary teams, and manage project deliverables, while helping grow our practice outside of your client work.
This is how
- delivering successful projects for industry-leading clients in- and outside the Netherlands;
- challenging the status quo to deliver innovative, out-of-the-box supply chain solutions;
- managing individuals and/or smaller project teams;
- supporting business development and sales pursuits;
- taking ownership of project deliverables and (sub)projects;
- sharing your expertise to support the growth of our leading supply chain practice.
At Deloitte Consulting, the world’s largest Consulting firm. Our practice in the Netherlands consists of over 1,200 consultants. You share your expertise with over 50 consultants in our leading Supply Chain Strategy team in Amsterdam (The Edge).
Supply Chain Business leader Michiel Junge describes the working atmosphere as follows:
“As a practice we help solve our clients’ most challenging supply chain problems in an environment where all team members, no matter the level, actively contribute and learn while having fun which creates a strong and positive team atmosphere.”
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth and a Development program;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually and the opportunity to purchase additional days;
- a 32-40-hour working week as well as a sabbatical scheme;
- various mobility options: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension, collective health insurance; and facilties like company fitness.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and work with a team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even with ambiguities along the way. For the role of (Senior) Consultant Supply Chain Strategy, you also have:
- 3 to 6 years of relevant work experience in a Supply Chain-related area and/or Consulting;
- a master's degree from a (preferably technical) university study;
- spent time on extracurricular activities next to your studies (e.g. board or committee)
- excellent interpersonal and people skills;
- strong analytical capabilities, with the ability to translate complex problems into actionable solutions;
- flexibility with working abroad, and experience navigating cultural differences;
- excellent command of the English, and preferably Dutch or French language.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome all people who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For the answers, contact Senior Recruiter Nienke de Vos on +31 (0) 88 288 3903.