As a (Senior) Manager Agile Transformation you harness the power of Agile applied to changing needs and to accelerate business value to our clients’ enterprises. At Deloitte.
Making an impact that matters
You want to own your career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you, and you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a (Senior) Manager Agile Transformation. Together with fellow Agile consultants you, on a daily basis, advise and support board room members on how to drive growth by converting traditional “analog” businesses to digital and adaptable ones and harness the power of innovation. It requires transforming businesses into intuitive enterprises that anticipate tomorrow’s customers’ needs and delivering insights that lead to first-mover advantage.
You have a laser focus on the intersection where culture, enterprise strategy, and implementation to sustain change meet. You're going to develop transformation program strategy spanning across Agile practices, tools, processes, and people.
This is how
- leading teams in delivering multi-mode transformations of organisations to become and sustain adaptable and Agile;
- mentoring team members and senior leadership roles at our global clients;
- designing and delivering the adaptable organization of the future;
- contributing to thought leadership and practice development effort in order to help evolve and mature practice service areas – Enterprise Agility, Agile transformation;
- training senior leadership and disruptive teams to optimize their Agile way of working;
- implementing tools and instruments to empower efficiency, effectiveness and adaptability in an Agile way of working;
- managing teams responsible for developing and deploying user adoption programmes for technical and multi-mode transformations, digitalisation and emerging technology initiatives.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 200 to 250 colleagues of our Human Capital department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Human Capital also has a major impact: see an example here.
Our global practice is renowned as the world’s leading HR and people transformation business. With our clients facing unprecedented technology and demographic disruption, we’re now building on that reputation to help leaders design and deliver the future of work. By combining our research and analytics capabilities with our industry expertise we’re developing innovative change programs that equip businesses to thrive in a digital world. Our market offerings span the full breadth of Human Capital needs, from HR transformation and talent strategies, as well as change management and Program Leadership. Because the future of work is a boardroom issue, not just a focus for HR, you’ll work with business leaders. You’ll help them rethink their business and people strategies, to take advantage of the rapidly evolving world of work, while ensuring a positive impact on their employees and society.
Business is being disrupted. New business models, exponential technologies, agile working, and regulation are all changing the way businesses interact with their customers, engage their people and organize work. Our clients are embarking on increasingly complex transformation journeys. They are making major investments and expecting greater insight and impact. Working at the heart of your industry’s major transformation programs, you’ll help CEOs and Leadership Teams reimagine their Future Organization. You’ll help them realize strategic ambitions, by shaping and delivering a transformation journey that will drive sustainable, ‘sticky’, change
Within these departments, collaboration with other (international) colleagues and continuous (technological) innovation, are central. Professional experience is important, but it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts our clients ahead in a tough market. Do you want to know your future colleagues?
Tessa van den Berg (Senior Manager) describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“We support building adaptable organizations. This happens on an ongoing journey with the aim to remain relevant in the (global) markets, and to remain meaningful places to work for employees”
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32-40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You are a sharp, analytical and ambitious leader with strong people development skills. You see endless opportunities for your clients. With your entrepreneurial and commercial mindset, you can think of the best 'out of the box' solutions. For the role of (Senior) Manager, you also have:
- an academic background and expertise in Financial Services, Insurance, Communications Media & Technology, Consumer Business or Public Industry;
- work experience in consulting where you led (parts) of large transformation programmes in Agile transformation and/or digital implementation using Agile and Lean methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP and SAFe);
- ability to build and manage disruptive teams and lead multiple, large, time-sensitive projects;
- ability to acquire new client contacts, sales funnels and delivery of Agile advisory projects;
- strong communication skills (both Dutch and English) to talk to people with authority about the implementation of new and disruptive technologies and multi-mode transformations;
- exposure to digital transformation and technologies (i.e. digital industry innovation, design thinking, mobility, DevOps);
- willingness to (frequently) travel abroad.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Sjeel Tienstra at +31 (0)88 288 7438.