Be responsible for contributing and executing the Audit Analytics strategy for Deloitte The Netherlands. At Deloitte
What impact will you make?
As a (Senior) Manager within the Audit Analytics team, you will be responsible for contributing and executing the Audit Analytics strategy for Deloitte The Netherlands. This will involve developing and managing innovative solutions to help our audit clients improve business performance, compliance and effectiveness through better use of data. Additionally, you will drive audit analytics projects to increase the quality, efficiency and value of our financial audits.
This is how
- Develop or contribute to the design of the Audit Analytics strategy
- Supporting the senior management team with go to market activities relating to (internal) audit, finance analytics, and audit advisory projects
- Identify business development opportunities to develop the audit advisory pipeline and deliver analytics engagements, enhancing the value of our deliverables and the insights provided by our work.
- Management of analysts to support the delivery of high quality of work, including providing direction to approach engagements, developing timelines and managing budgets, having attention to detail and reviewing work of the analysts to ensure high quality deliverables
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
- Building relationships with the local, European and Global networks and embed innovative audit analytics solutions
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
You share your expertise with about 1600 other colleagues within Audit, which is part of Deloitte. Of course, our team offers our clients qualitative audits. In addition, we also deal with audit-related reporting and internal control issues.
In this department, we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That is why we attach great importance to innovation and personal development.
What we offer
- a competitive salary as well as a share in our profits;
- a development program that allows you to continually develop;
- a work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation;
- a 32 or 40-hour working week;
- flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- 26 days of paid annual leave, and the opportunity to purchase additional leave days;
- the option to exchange three national holidays for three non-national holidays;
- a good mobility scheme: you can choose between a company car with a fuel pass for Europe, the Mobility+ option, a gross cash option that allows you to arrange all your own transportation, or a public transport annual subscription;
- a laptop and iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 2%;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Audit Analytics (Senior) Manager you also have:
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience
- A recognised degree (preferably Master), in a technology or quantitative discipline (statistics, applied mathematics, operations research, computer science, engineering, etc.), accounting or Audit knowledge is a plus
- Experience in Audit Analytics for Big 4 accounting firms or large multinationals internal audit ‑ the ability to design programs of audit analytics to support an Audit Plan
- Knowledge of data tools like SQL, MS Access, Excel is a must. In addition, VBA, R, SAS, etc. is preferred
- Management skills ‑ being able to manage multiple analysts across different pieces of work to ensure effective delivery;
- Experience of managing client relationships and delivering multiple pieces of work in parallel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.