What Impact will you make?
We are hiring a (senior) manager with a background in M&A, Strategy Consulting and/or (Corporate) Venture Capital to scale our Disruptive M&A | Fast Ventures proposition and to further strengthen our position as the go-to party connecting corporates to ventures in relevant ecosystems.
Deloitte Disruptive M&A | Fast Ventures is a relatively new service offering of Deloitte Financial Advisory. We support large organizations in identifying new and innovative growth domains and developing and executing their corporate venturing and M&A strategy. Our services include identifying innovative growth domains, ecosystem and technology research, target search & analysis, business case modelling, venturing option design, and deal execution.
This is how
- Help scaling a team that is building a new service offering in response to the rapid change in business models across traditional industries. Disruptive M&A is characterized by strategic deals that, when well executed, have the power to quickly transform to the acquirer’s core business and redefine its future state
- Become a thought leader in corporate venturing advisory & M&A growth strategy
- Build and maintain ongoing, long-term relationships with existing and potential top clients in an international context
- Be part of an inspiring, fast-moving and creative culture
- Intensively team up with a.o. Deloitte Center for the Edge, Technology Fast50 network, Cambridge Innovation Center network, Deloitte Innovation Growth Services and Corporate Finance
Deloitte focuses on developing and scaling innovative services to help clients address their most complex challenges and opportunities. Our service offering in the innovation strategy space is among the broadest, and Deloitte's heritage of being at the forefront of disruptive innovation thinking takes the firm's offering into innovation goal setting and creative design well ahead of competitors. We leverage new technologies and partner with innovative companies in order to optimize value creation. Through our global network in the world's relevant innovation hubs we can provide deep insights and connect with technology ventures and talent.
What we offer
- In addition to a fixed salary, you participate in the profit with us;
- Ample development program through which you continue to develop continuously;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- 26 days off per year and the possibility to purchase 15 days off per year;
- The possibility to take one month of unpaid leave once a year;
- A good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel pass for Europe or a cash option, a public; transport annual pass or a travel allowance;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- A good pension plan;
- Possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- The opportunity to benefit from tax-attractive matters, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan;
- Working in a young and dynamic team.
What you offer
Ideal candidates will possess most or all of the following:
- Minimum of 6+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in a M&A / PE / VC / consulting environment (deal structuring and execution) with focus on emerging technologies;
- Boardroom advisory and project management skills, working as a collaborator with the ability to confidently and credibly share your point of view and expertise;
- Experience in scaling a proposition or facilitating organisational growth;
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and dynamic environment and comfort collaborating with multidisciplinary networks and client teams;
- Affinity with the start-up / scale-up culture and strong interest in Disruptive M&A, innovation and emerging technologies;
- Ability to coach and teach team members about M&A and Corporate Venturing;
- Strong interest in innovation and emerging technologies;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both spoken and written)
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition.
For more on our colleagues, please visit: https://werkenbijdeloitte.nl/het-gaat-ons-niet-alleen-om-de-overname-of-de-fusie-maar-ook-om-de-achterliggende-strategie